• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In Singapore average people need to take handout to make excessive profits. EC profits now 510k just like BTO.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_2325.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not to mention these abusive mixed breed dogs’ handouts are paid by me the average people that no take handouts.
Abusive or not? Proof right here Cantonese criminal dog son of prostitute @NanoSpeed abusing and persecuting hokkien virgin as fake virgin prostitute when his own cheap women sell nude sell cb is no problem!

IMG_2272.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not to mention these abusive mixed breed dogs’ handouts are paid by me the average people that no take handouts.
I am so proud that I made $300k profit from selling my matrimonial condo with zero handout. I am a rare breed.

Last edited:

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course these huge handouts are paid by unfortunate taxpayers like me that paid expensive property tax or income tax etc for years while get zero privilege.
The Pappies believe that throwing $$$ at the problem will make it go away. It seems to have convinced the low SES seniors who forget that the $$$ comes from taxpayers like their children and perhaps, grandchildren.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Pappies believe that throwing $$$ at the problem will make it go away. It seems to have convinced the low SES seniors who forget that the $$$ comes from taxpayers like their children and perhaps, grandchildren.
Ya you only hear oppies complaining $120k handout too low not fair compared to $230k handout. Got sinkies complain hdb grants handouts too high? Of course not. They called it gaming the system. Only unprivileged rare breed like me complain these hdb grants too high.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya you only hear oppies complaining $120k handout too low not fair compared to $230k handout. Got sinkies complain hdb grants handouts too high? Of course not. They called it gaming the system. Only unprivileged rare breed like me complain these hdb grants too high.
The high SES contribute more towards these subsidies to the hoi polloi, but we do not benefit from such handouts. Even the CDC vouchers that we receive are only a fraction of both our direct and indirect taxes paid to the Govt.

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The high SES contribute more towards these subsidies to the hoi polloi, but we do not benefit from such handouts. Even the CDC vouchers that we receive are only a fraction of both our direct and indirect taxes paid to the Govt.

View attachment 204983
The high ses with landed properties of course contribute more with higher property taxes than my tiny condo and they do not receive handouts from government too. But more often than not they did receive big handouts in life from their parents in one way or another. Right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The high ses with landed properties of course contribute more with higher property taxes than my tiny condo and they do not receive handouts from government too. But more often than not they did receive big handouts in life from their parents in one way or another. Right?
And if they are not born high ses and didn’t receive handouts from their parents, most of them did receive handouts from government by buying hdb as first property and got their first pot of gold before upgrading to high ses landed properties with zero handouts. So they don’t count as didn’t receive handouts. Right @True Believer ?