• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In Malaysia,if u are very poor,very likely YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL IS ZERO,govt pays!!

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: In Malaysia,if u are very poor,very likely YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL IS ZERO,govt pay

I stay in JB and leave my main hall aircon on to cool the entire house 24-7. My electric bill only $160 sing. Includes washing/ dryer/ fan/ fridge/ oven/ christmas lights/ tv / media player/ mosquito electric repellent thing in every room/ water heater...

And my water bill only $15 bucks a month on Average. Use washer twice a day at 50litres a wash...

My pigeonhole in Woodlands cost $250 to run. Only two adults. Got split aircon but my mom only use a small fan.

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: In Malaysia,if u are very poor,very likely YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL IS ZERO,govt pay

Under 20ringgit, govt pays for all..... Without air con, its possible to go under 20ringgit... Dun believe go ask yr Malaysian friends..

RM20 the house be be empty or no fridge,no aircon. Only light and fan.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP will tell you mudland got oil we don't.

Then they ask you how you want your utilities...

With spilt unit aircon or electric fan

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please ask PAP compare electricity price with US. US electricity on average 30~50% cheaper. Please ask them why.