• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Impose Sugar Tax got use meh

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you go to supermarket, u notice that unsweetened food is more expensive then sweetened food.
what is the logic?
unsweetened soya bean drink is more expensive than sweetened soya bean drink.
pls tell me why

That I noticed long time ago, less salt, more money, no MSG, more money, Organic...even more expensive. Might as well, die with MSG, SALT, SUGAR & whatever chemical laced food....cheaper to die that way....than to pay through your noses for all these 'marketing gimmick' & still die.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
That I noticed long time ago, less salt, more money, no MSG, more money, Organic...even more expensive. Might as well, die with MSG, SALT, SUGAR & whatever chemical laced food....cheaper to die that way....than to pay through your noses for all these 'marketing gimmick' & still die.

Haha u dream on. Most probably u end up diabetic or kidney failure from eating so much shit. Then go through long-term medication before u die slowly from complications. Where got so good, die instantly?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP tough talk for fuck,
If PAP can ban chewing gum, why they cannot ban sugary drinks!!!
Let's make Singapore healthy and clean by banning sugary drinks and chewing gum!!!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha u dream on. Most probably u end up diabetic or kidney failure from eating so much shit. Then go through long-term medication before u die slowly from complications. Where got so good, die instantly?

The food out there is already shitty, that includes the water we drink....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP tough talk for fuck,
If PAP can ban chewing gum, why they cannot ban sugary drinks!!!
Let's make Singapore healthy and clean by banning sugary drinks and chewing gum!!!!!

Ban Sugars, Ban Salt, Ban Cigarettes, Ban Alcohol...since they are so concern about or health...ban fragrant rice too.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are some products which use sugar but aren't sweet. Especially those which involve fermentation like alcohol. So how? Will my favourite tiger beer be subjected to sugar tax?