• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IMPORTANT BE CAREFUL: This SBF Is PAP Run. Here Is Why>

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
there is no such thing as freedom of speech over here. samleong is just a bloody hypocrite. fuck him up too much and you will find yourself banned.

It's pretty obvious you're part of the plot. After all, you seem to be able to abuse the host constantly without getting banned. I urge all members to be very careful of you. You're obviously a PAP informer pretending to be anti PAP in order to gather covert information.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's pretty obvious you're part of the plot. After all, you seem to be able to abuse the host constantly without getting banned. I urge all members to be very careful of you. You're obviously a PAP informer pretending to be anti PAP in order to gather covert information.

wow. good tactic from samleong. :cool: i remember getting some 7 days ban from fucking u up too much. no ban?? who u kidding.

too bad i blow your cover.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
wow. good tactic from samleong. :cool: i remember getting some 7 days ban from fucking u up too much. no ban?? who u kidding.

too bad i blow your cover.

Don't give me that bullshit. You asked me to ban you so people wouldn't suspect you're actually pro PAP. I didn't want to blow your cover but since you haven't kept your part of the bargain, there's no reason why I should keep mine.:rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now.. who are those who actually get banned. Only those low life sinkies who lick their master's ball to earn a living get banned here.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
now.. who are those who actually get banned. Only those low life sinkies who lick their master's ball to earn a living get banned here.

Cb kis tonychat,

Kindly spare us the description of wat u and your ladyboy wife does for a living. Knnb. Licking your angmor clients' balls. Fuck. I gotta get that gruesome image out of my head.

Btw fuck u.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cb kia tonychat,

Kindly spare us the description of wat u and your ladyboy wife does for a living. Knnb. Licking your angmor clients' balls. Fuck. I gotta get that gruesome image out of my head.

Btw fuck u.

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Sam leong is a nice guy.. Advise/ Advice

2. If it is run by PAP then it will be like strait time under Termasek.. From front page to last page is all the good thing about PAPs. How LKY build this place. Therefore we should appreciated him.

3. If it is run by PAP "the speech of Sylvia" will never see the light but LIM swee say "upturn and downturn" ..

4. Lastly there are some idiots that have nick that end with xxxx888. I think they are monkeys that even PAP dun wan.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
leongsam is confirm, chop & sign 100% pap balls-carrier. u dun see those rubbish threads started by clit888, cass888 posting political stuff being transferred to the political folder. why? becos those 2 idiots post stuff that praises pap. leongsam wants all these pro-pap messages to be seen and hence must remain in the main kopitiam folder.

i dunno if sbf is pap run. but i damn sure forum owner is 1 hell of pap supporter. :mad:

That is so stupid. Anyone here will tell you that Sam is a contrarian. You whack PAP he will say that PAP is good. You pro-PAP he will say that PAP is bad.

I think he moved the thread so boost the numbers in the political folder.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many times had Leongsam changed hand?

This is no longer the Sam Leong from 1996. He is no longer a ACSIAN...like the original Sam.
He sis now a idiot of the highest order. Maybe got VD that affected his BLAINS!

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">