• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IMPORTANT BE CAREFUL: This SBF Is PAP Run. Here Is Why>

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
MY SYLVIA LIM SPEECH WAS MOVED TO POLITICAL FORUM AFTER GETTING 1500 HITS THE LAST 2 DAYS. POLITICAL FORUM ONLY GET ABOUT 50-70 HITS A DAY.

NOT ONLY THAT, THE EMBEDDED URL ALSO REMOVED FROM YOUTUBE.

SO BE CAREFUL, I WILL NOT BE POSTING HERE ANYMORE IF THEY DO NOT MOVE SYLVIA LIM'S SPEECH BACK TO COFFESHOP FORUM INSTEAD OF POLITICAL FORUM.:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mufeBJSLhms" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Last edited:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I AM HERE LONGER THAN YOU 1996 TO BE EXACT. SO I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.

I ALSO DOUBTED GMS.......BUT NOW I KNOW FOR SURE.

GMS WOULD ALSO HAVE HIS OWN INTELLIGENCE SERVICES.....MUCH LIKE M16 AND CIA.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

1500 HITS IN 2 DAYS AND THEY MOVE SYLVIA LIM'S SPEECH TO A "POLITICAL FORUM" WHICH EVEN I DO NOT VISIT.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

A

Admiral Motti

Haha ahlee is a rumor monger. He is famous for doing this to get high viewership for his threads. :biggrin:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
There should not be a separate folder for politics. It's part of our everyday life, so it should be part of coffeeshop. If you see people discuss politics in a real coffeeshop in real life, then politics deserves to be discussed in coffeeshop.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean kopi shop cannot talk about politics? Must go politic session then can talk politics? I thot kopi shop can talk about anything under the sun?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There should not be a separate folder for politics. It's part of our everyday life, so it should be part of coffeeshop. If you see people discuss politics in a real coffeeshop in real life, then politics deserves to be discussed in coffeeshop.

If not separated. When election coming whole coffeeshop will cover with election related and normal news/world news will gone. That the end of world news.
Anyone want to discuss politic are welcome to politic ROOM.:biggrin:

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just because a political thread is being moved to a political forum you go around saying this forum is run by PAP? :rolleyes:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if SBF is run by the chenghu, so what? Fuck them all man! If as man and we are afraid, better be an aqua. I repeat, FUCK THEM ALL!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
leongsam is confirm, chop & sign 100% pap balls-carrier. u dun see those rubbish threads started by clit888, cass888 posting political stuff being transferred to the political folder. why? becos those 2 idiots post stuff that praises pap. leongsam wants all these pro-pap messages to be seen and hence must remain in the main kopitiam folder.

i dunno if sbf is pap run. but i damn sure forum owner is 1 hell of pap supporter. :mad:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
If not separated. When election coming whole coffeeshop will cover with election related and normal news/world news will gone. That the end of world news.

I think forummers should be allowed to choose their own folders. Some forummers do choose the political folder themselves, e.g. UncleYap, Fivestars etc.

Half the coffeeshop threads are political or international related anyway. There's no way of moving them all away.

leongsam is confirm, chop & sign 100% pap balls-carrier. u dun see those rubbish threads started by clit888, cass888 posting political stuff being transferred to the political folder. why? becos those 2 idiots post stuff that praises pap. leongsam wants all these pro-pap messages to be seen and hence must remain in the main kopitiam folder.

i dunno if sbf is pap run. but i damn sure forum owner is 1 hell of pap supporter. :mad:

Good observation. It seems that there's a different definition for political.

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
GD,

You are right, why should we be afriad. Fuck them all!!!

Those MIW poodles are nothing but gutless pieces of shit that is not worth mentioning. The worst are the poodles from the earlier generation, they are the worst bastards that only know how to suck MIW's prick and I'm sure they suck it damn well. This is why the country becomes like this....

FUCK THEM ALL ESPECIALLY THE OLD POODLES...:oIo:

Even if SBF is run by the chenghu, so what? Fuck them all man! If as man and we are afraid, better be an aqua. I repeat, FUCK THEM ALL!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
MY SYLVIA LIM SPEECH WAS MOVED TO POLITICAL FORUM AFTER GETTING 1500 HITS THE LAST 2 DAYS. POLITICAL FORUM ONLY GET ABOUT 50-70 HITS A DAY.

NOT ONLY THAT, THE EMBEDDED URL ALSO REMOVED FROM YOUTUBE.

SO BE CAREFUL, I WILL NOT BE POSTING HERE ANYMORE IF THEY DO NOT MOVE SYLVIA LIM'S SPEECH BACK TO COFFESHOP FORUM INSTEAD OF POLITICAL FORUM.

The figures you quote aren't hits. It shows the number of visitors plus members viewing the forum at any given time.

With the GE just round the corner, I'm trying to distribute the traffic as evenly as possible. The political section is for discussions about political parties and election issues. The coffee shop section is for general chit chat of a lighter vein.

If I don't redistribute the threads, the coffee shop section will end up with relatively new political debate being buried under a pile of new clippings from stomp and other more light hearted stuff.

Don't get fixated over the number of viewers in each section. The quality of the discussion is far more important than the length a thread.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SO BE CAREFUL, I WILL NOT BE POSTING HERE ANYMORE IF THEY DO NOT MOVE SYLVIA LIM'S SPEECH BACK TO COFFESHOP FORUM INSTEAD OF POLITICAL FORUM.:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

* Score *
PAP: 1 , ahleebabasingaporethief = 0

Can PAP can control Singaporeans action? Yes
Will that translate to votes for PAP? Definitely
Can PAP continue to screw Singaporeans? Absolutely !

PAP should be happy that there is a forum for Singaporeans' sob stories. Otherwise, another minister may kena burnt by a mad islander or worse, there will be more Singapore suicides.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
* Score *
PAP: 1 , ahleebabasingaporethief = 0

Can PAP can control Singaporeans action? Yes
Will that translate to votes for PAP? Definitely
Can PAP continue to screw Singaporeans? Absolutely !

PAP should be happy that there is a forum for Singaporeans' sob stories. Otherwise, another minister may kena burnt by a mad islander or worse, there will be more Singapore suicides.

Hahaha!!! Screw Singaporeans with more 'good' years to come. :biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is no such thing as freedom of speech over here. samleong is just a bloody hypocrite. fuck him up too much and you will find yourself banned. his favorite phrase is if you not happy then get out of this forum. same as what pap always say if u not happy with spore then migrate.

if you want longevity here, praise pap like nobody biz. then you can be as vulgar as u want without getting into trouble with samleong. just observe what clit666 and iverbert does. btw, they could be his clones. :cool: