• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm a selfish, hot-tempered and flirty single mum, yet my Robin still loves me

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
im_a_selfish_hottempered_and_flirty_single_mum-thumbnail.jpg

Jojo is touched by her boyfriend Robin's unconditional love for her, despite her flaws and her being a single mum who is 5 years older than him.

She said:

"I'm a single mum.
A woman who is selfish, a very jealous type of woman, very moody, hot temper, flirty and crazy.

"But when I met a guy who was 5 years younger than me, it changed my life. Because of his love, I don't flirt outside anymore and he makes me feel like settling down.

"We met on an online game at the beginning of August 2008.

"As we played together almost every night, we started to have feelings for each other. Not long, we decided to meet on August 18 2008 after work.

"I still remember the first time we met, he was like so shy. As we walked, I suddenly held his hand. The funny thing was his reaction. He was shocked! Haha. Now and then, I still tease him about it.

"There were a few times when he was tired until he felt like fainting, but he still insisted on finding me and sending me home after work.

"Once, it hurt and touched my heart at the same time. He injured his leg and was in a cast, and I was sick, having a fever.

"At night, he didn't sleep. He got in and out of the room to change cold water so that he could get my fever down by placing a cold towel on my forehead. He only rested when I really fell asleep.

"Many people told me that we will never last together because we met on an online game and he is 5 years younger than me.

"For me, how we met is not important, but the age...I do worry about it.

"As time passes by, he has proven to me that age is not an issue. What matters is our hearts.

"For these 17 months, he has loved me like no one ever did, cared for me like his precious one, pampered me like a princess.

"He accepts my everything, has never asked me to change.

"He's always there for me and he gets along well with my son.

"Till now, our love is still burning stronger and is getting stronger each day.

"Here, I would like to thank my darling, Robin Lim.

"Sorry hubby that I always hurt you with words whenever I'm moody.

"No matter what I did wrong, you never blamed me. Sorry that I can't accompany you much. Sorry that I can't always be there whenever you need me. You have done so many things for me, but I do so little.

"Thanks hubby for always trying your best to be there for me. When we go out and eat seafood, you will peel prawns for me, never let my hands get dirty. Thanks for being patient with me.

"When we first met, I told you I don't trust anyone easily, especially guys and relationships. But now you have proven me wrong.

"Thanks for loving me for who I am. Having you as my boyfriend is one of the happiest things in my life.

"Even if one day we are not together, I will always remember how you love me and the way you care for me.

"Hubby!!! Let's work hard for the future!!! I love you hubby!!!"

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confused woman. Don't know whether to call Robin hubby or boyfriend. Might as well call him a bird.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
was a real pain trying to grasp what the heck she was trying to say with so many misspelling and grammatical mistakes... but good luck to them

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
if these morons represent Sinkie's future, I feel sorry for the country.

massorgy68

Alfrescian
Loyal
To each his own I guess...
In the words of Arsene Wenger "Everybody thinks he has the most beautiful wife at home..."

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Our great PAP goverment don't deserve this kind of moron sinkies:rolleyes:

The importing of foreign talent has been a roaring success.

What is needed now is a scheme that gets rid of dimwitted, half baked sinkies like this sorry couple.

The fact she has already procreated lends urgency to task of exporting substandard sinkies to some country that deserves them. China would be a good start. After all, that's where the gene pool originated.:rolleyes:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ask him to marry u loh.. he sure run away.

free s*x who dont want..

hi there

1. bro, it is just another crap from some lost gal.
2. she could end up penning such stuff and selling them at the bookstand.
3. honest, life is more than that.
4. i pity the guy mentioned.