• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If your GF tell you honestly that she had cheated on you, will you accept and move on

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: If your GF tell you honestly that she had cheated on you, will you accept and mov

keep her around and by your side but play around with her and on her.

why waste your time on her ? Got better things to do like making money .

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: If your GF tell you honestly that she had cheated on you, will you accept and mov

One of my friends is also in a similar situation.
His secretary bride-to-be confessed that she had an affair with her boss.
She was promoted to manager when the boss ended the affair and hired a new secretary cum FB.
My friend is agonising over whether to go ahead with the wedding.

Advise your friend to move on....... he's only setting himself up for further pain & suffering..... he's in a lose-lose-lose situation :(

Jabba

Alfrescian
Loyal

Something happen to my friend, its not me, really my friend.Haha

It happen that nowsday, its the wife/GF that cheated on the Men,not the woman.
My Friend GF go oversea to study and he waste for her to finish the study in Australian.
When she is back for holiday,she feel gulity that she had F a Indian.
Ask for forgiveness.
As guy, how do you response?
I thinking of way to advise him as he seem very trouble by this matter.

advise your fren to let her go...once a FBI...forever a FBI...

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL.

All wear green hats.

u must ask ur friends do they like green hats or not and if they mind wearing it twice or more in the future.

hahahahahhaa.
Fcking low IQ.

Well, it happen in real life and real people is facing with these option and choices.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Something happen to my friend, its not me, really my friend.Haha

It happen that nowsday, its the wife/GF that cheated on the Men,not the woman.
My Friend GF go oversea to study and he waste for her to finish the study in Australian.
When she is back for holiday,she feel gulity that she had F a Indian.
Ask for forgiveness.
As guy, how do you response?
I thinking of way to advise him as he seem very trouble by this matter.

Tell him to try her, and see how much experience she has first. If she's older than 21 forget it.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal

bros ... whether gf or bride-to-be having sex before marriage ... only shows her willingness to fuck guys as and when she feels like it ...

advise your friends to let go ... gently and peacefully ... no need to kick up a storm over spilled water ... the world is an oyster out there ... and a big nice juicy one too ... go taste it ...

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal

bros ... whether gf or bride-to-be having sex before marriage ... only shows her willingness to fuck guys as and when she feels like it ...

advise your friends to let go ... gently and peacefully ... no need to kick up a storm over spilled water ... the world is an oyster out there ... and a big nice juicy one too ... go taste it ...

Kick her and kick up a storm first before going to taste the oyster.

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal

fuck her up, proper

b4 moving on.

heh heh

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

why waste your time on her ? Got better things to do like making money .
You can make money and fuck around with her at the same time.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

I do find your reply a little strange.

You mean the guy desperately need to have a partner and still have to go to the extend and make this stupid effort to watch over her just because the sinkie girl do not know how to handle herself and know that she got her bf herself.

So you think the guy will make such an effort even though the sinkie woman is in the wrong side of the whole saga.

Remind you that these couple is not even married yet.

CB Kia tonychat,

All thai girls are saints.. they are saving souls and lowering crime rates by prostituting themselves.. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

tanny

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL.

All wear green hats.

u must ask ur friends do they like green hats or not and if they mind wearing it twice or more in the future.

hahahahahhaa.
Fcking low IQ.
go n bash up this bastard then dump yr gf. She be made to learn a lesson.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You can make money and fuck around with her at the same time.

if you can make enough money , why bother to fuck the same woman twice ? next better player please ............:wink:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal

if you can make enough money , why bother to fuck the same woman twice ? next better player please ............:wink:

I'm impressed. This is the best advice given. Ever.

Last edited:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal

The problem with most people? They can't fucking move on.

People = chance = More people you meet = more chances you have
(Plus a prerequisite: Self improvement)

No wonder so many fucking losers ard. Plain fucking lazy, want to stuck in a dead situation doing nothing and expect things to happen.

The cure for laziness? Cut off ur dick (Like Leethabar)

LOL

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Women are whores unless proven otherwise, just a matter of price tag

All men like to fuck whores.

LOL.

hoho99

Alfrescian
Loyal

Remember someone once told me a slut is define as someone who screw anyone including me, and a bitch is define as someone who f**k everyone except me!

So getting either a bitch or a slut as a wife is going to ensure your married life will not be a bliss.

By the way why not imagine if one day when you make it big in life and when attending some function you overheard someone comment that your wife give good head. Guarantee the first thought is to get rid of that slut.:p

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal

Remember someone once told me a slut is define as someone who screw anyone including me, and a bitch is define as someone who f**k everyone except me!

So getting either a bitch or a slut as a wife is going to ensure your married life will not be a bliss.

By the way why not imagine if one day when you make it big in life and when attending some function you overheard someone comment that your wife give good head. Guarantee the first thought is to get rid of that slut.:p

You must be talking about my slutty bitchy muther. She's exactly loose down there like that. Smelly too. I have been washing myself 10 times a day for all these years yet cannot get rid of her smelly stink off my body.

ROTFL. LMAO.