• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you seek, you shall find....

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=71515

Life is not a bedtime fantasy novel.. there are ups and downs.. importantly, never give up in doing whatever ya doing.. If the environment is against you - change it.. otherwise, go for a place where you can start again.. The world shall be your "home". If you seek, you shall find.

My hse warming starts now.. :wink:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

Life is not a bedtime fantasy novel.. there are ups and downs.. importantly, never give up in doing whatever ya doing.. If the environment is against you - change it.. otherwise, go for a place where you can start again.. The world shall be your "home". If you seek, you shall find.

Good luck, Have fun, indeed, don't be so negative about life. I'm currently in china looking for mei mei now. Whahahahha.

Surprisingly, I could identify Singaporean, Indonesian, Taiwanese on the flight in. Interesting, might check what these people are doing here.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Congrats mate!

What you write is true, we are moving forward all the time while some people are still complaining and complaining and struck.

The good thing about being in Australia is that it is easier to seek out opportunities without the Singapore citizenship constraints. :biggrin:

Hope you are recovering from your injuries.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good luck, Have fun, indeed, don't be so negative about life. I'm currently in china looking for mei mei now. Whahahahha.

Surprisingly, I could identify Singaporean, Indonesian, Taiwanese on the flight in. Interesting, might check what these people are doing here.

How many do you need? :biggrin:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

I received warm welcome in China when I was there.. I speak to them in Canto, Hakka and Mandarin.. they said I am guo nei ren.. can't tell where province I am from.. hehehe..

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats mate!

What you write is true, we are moving forward all the time while some people are still complaining and complaining and struck.

The good thing about being in Australia is that it is easier to seek out opportunities without the Singapore citizenship constraints. :biggrin:

Hope you are recovering from your injuries.

Thanks for your concern, mate.. I cant really lift up my left arm, luckily I use my right arm to masturbate. kekeke..

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I received warm welcome in China when I was there.. I speak to them in Canto, Hakka and Mandarin.. they said I am guo nei ren.. can't tell where province I am from.. hehehe..

Yah they same the same to me as well. I suppose its one of the benefit of staying in Australia. You get to know more 国内的朋友,improved my pronunciation a lot I must say.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah they same the same to me as well. I suppose its one of the benefit of staying in Australia. You get to know more 国内的朋友,improved my pronunciation a lot I must say.

Hey, I get bad advice from my frz (ex-sinkie) who claimed sea food such as abalone is cheap !@#$%.. i took a bowl of sharkfin for my b/fast - I was billed for AUD $80 per bowl !! all thanks to this dick-head.. But the rest of the food is relatively cheap.. :biggrin:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, I get bad advice from my frz (ex-sinkie) who claimed sea food such as abalone is cheap !@#$%.. i took a bowl of sharkfin for my b/fast - I was billed for AUD $80 per bowl !! all thanks to this dick-head.. But the rest of the food is relatively cheap.. :biggrin:

Mate, the seafood, Abalone, Lobster, etc are imported from Aussie land. Its "cheaper" to eat them in Australia. That is also why during the asian flu crisis, we get $7 lobster because it did not get exported to china.