• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if.virgin.put.her.own.fingers.into.her.cheebye.still.considered.virgin?

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
You busted evil filthy coward criminal bully that do evil act innocent want to win last word by this go to my Facebook to do that. Pui!
A pair of Dalit shitskin Indian twins growing in Gan Shiok Bingg's chink prostitute womb. These future sewer cleaners are going to make their cheap whore mom proud :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A pair of Dalit shitskin Indian twins growing in Gan Shiok Bingg's chink prostitute womb. These future sewer cleaners are going to make their cheap whore mom proud :biggrin:
You evil filthy coward criminal bully brown son of whore dare not go Facebook to insult me chink and yellow whore hide in rat hole do evil. Pui!

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
You evil filthy coward criminal bully brown son of whore dare not go Facebook to insult me chink and yellow whore hide in rat hole do evil. Pui!
Say what you want bitch but you always be a cheap chinatown whore who does sucky sucky for five dorra

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say what you want bitch but you always be a cheap chinatown whore who does sucky sucky for five dorra
Say what you want you are evil cheap despicable son of the whore spewing evil filthy lies of me to win. You evil filthy coward criminal bully brown son of whore dare not go Facebook to insult me chink and yellow whore hide in rat hole do evil. Pui!

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say what you want you are evil cheap despicable son of the whore spewing evil filthy lies of me to win. You evil filthy coward criminal bully brown son of whore dare not go Facebook to insult me chink and yellow whore hide in rat hole do evil. Pui!
I can already hear the THUMP THUMP THUMP from the shitskin Indians pounding your cheap chinatown hole, maybe you should focus on pleasing your bangla indian ceca construction worker clients before insulting people on the internet you fucking chink slut

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can already hear the THUMP THUMP THUMP from the shitskin Indians pounding your cheap chinatown hole, maybe you should focus on pleasing your bangla indian ceca construction worker clients before insulting people on the internet you fucking chink slut

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
DIU LEI LOH MOH CHOW HAI WHORE, DIU 死 LEI

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
DIU LEI LOH GOH CHOW HAI WHORE, DIU 死 LEI
Why you Malay using Cantonese and follower of Lao Tsu using that as your clone nick? Want to do evil make others scapegoat? Evil cheap despicable son of whore indeed. Pui!

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you Malay using Cantonese and follower of Lao Tsu using that as your clone nick? Want to do evil make others scapegoat? Evil cheap despicable son of whore indeed. Pui!
Cheap Hokkien SLUT craving for that brown Malay mudd kampung cock is it?

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
1670499933729.png

1670499956810.png

Gan Shiok Bing's prostitution bangla baby getting CLAMPED at Singapore General Hospital