• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if u see an aunty slapping her kid daughter face many times (like 6 or7 times and quite forceful) and pinching her in ntuc, will u tell her to stop?

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
i saw yesterday while out buying some things in ntuc for my after surgery housemate...

then i debated inside me whether to tell the aunty woman to stop slapping and hard pinching her kid daughter as she might injure her then next time regret for the rest of her life

but i was useless and gutless at that point of time because i don't want to get into unnecessary arguments with stranger aunty.

last night i was still thinking about that violent incident before i went to bed. then this morning I wake up still thinking why i was so useless and didn't stop that aunty woman who was so abusive to her kid daughter.

i feel guilty....:confused:

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
then i came home after ntuc and related the incident i saw at ntuc to my housemate. she said to me i should have intervened. i kind of agree with my housemate...

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the aunty could do it in public, imagine what happened at home...definitely not right, hopefully it's just a bit physically not mentally...

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
i saw yesterday while out buying some things in ntuc for my after surgery housemate...

then i debated inside me whether to tell the aunty woman to stop slapping and hard pinching her kid daughter as she might injure her then next time regret for the rest of her life

but i was useless and gutless at that point of time because i don't want to get into unnecessary arguments with stranger aunty.

last night i was still thinking about that violent incident before i went to bed. then this morning I wake up still thinking why i was so useless and didn't stop that aunty woman who was so abusive to her kid daughter.

Is the auntie good looking? Is she fuckable?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

It depends on your angle of view. The mother is a woman and she understands her own gender much better.

You used the word "punish", but I would prefer the term "discipline". And when you are imposing some discipline on children who are not mentally mature enough to distinguish right from wrong, a little infliction of pain is necessary.

Maybe after some regular discipline, the little girl would grow up to respect marriage, detest cohabitation, refrain from promiscuity and become a virtuous woman.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
ScreenRecording2024-05-05at11.14.04AM-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I was at the scene, I'd tell the aunty:

"嘿!美女。Your younger sister ah ?"

I don't even have to tell her to stop beating the daughter. Automatically, her fire will be extinguished.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I was at the scene, I'd tell the aunty:

"嘿!美女。Your younger sister ah ?"

I don't even have to tell her to stop beating the daughter. Automatically, her fire will be extinguished.
I will pour oil into fire.

Aiyo. A Po, granddaughter can't like that beat.