• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If there's by-election in Hougang...

If there's a by-election in Hougang YSL v GMS

• Total voters

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal,

What was most surprising about the affair was the fact that YSL did not come clean to the party leadership. I was always under the impression that "They Knew" and that they built a stonewall to protect him, its now clear that there was only a "stonewall" because he did not come clean and beg for mercy and then do a Jack Neo to the public. What a dumb ass prick, It also explains about the stonewall or explanations I was getting from some of the ladies involved in this whole sordid mess. Golden Rule of Politics, Its not the sin that kills you its the cover up.

Locke

I doubt you going to enjoy it. The moment you see his chin, you will fall down laughing and whatever erection would have vanished in no time.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its appears so. Then again, he was not known for an iota of acumen. This is one guy who does not behave like he attended a tertiary institutions. His arrogant reply to reporters was startling.
Dear Scroobal, What was most surprising about the affair was the fact that YSL did not come clean to the party leadership. I was always under the impression that "They Knew" and that they built a stonewall to protect him, its now clear that there was only a "stonewall" because he did not come clean and beg for mercy and then do a Jack Neo to the public. What a dumb ass prick, It also explains about the stonewall or explanations I was getting from some of the ladies involved in this whole sordid mess. Golden Rule of Politics, Its not the sin that kills you its the cover up. Locke