• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if she deliver food to you,will u give her a tip?

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
uWO5C8sl.jpg

83i4Zibl.jpg

13Ojrf4l.jpg

tL428hHl.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
9tro-new-ducati-singapore-showroom-launch-6.jpg

KNN this ducati cost around sgd132k my uncle's bucket list provided he upgrade to class 2 before he kick the bucket and must be Italian colour KNN

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah she's a Motorcross rider... Young time I also ride KTM. If she deliver food to me, I can have a good chat with her about bikes since we have the same interest. Chick with bikes are cool. I can show her how to do few Motorcross jump techniques on my bed.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN my uncle think riding a ducati to deliver food is an insult to the delivery business and it's delivery riders KNN
Just imagine how much is wasted on petrol riding a big bike just to deliver food. Super bikes like Ducati are petrol suckers.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think grabfood rider more shiong than grabfood bicycle and grabfood walkers KNN this msian gave a more indepth insights of rider KNN my uncle find it very siong job to ride all the way to malls to locate the food then ride again to locate the customer especially if they stayed in secured areas KNN worse is still need to know the indepth apps and worse is after all the hassle is just to deliver 2 gongcha KNN overall is a wastage of resource to mankind KNN

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah she's a Motorcross rider... Young time I also ride KTM. If she deliver food to me, I can have a good chat with her about bikes since we have the same interest. Chick with bikes are cool. I can show her how to do few Motorcross jump techniques on my bed.
Time is money.unless you give big fat tip yo listen and chat.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Food deliveries should be reserved for malays. Its the only job where mandarin or hindi is not mandatory.