• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious if multi racial cuntry why PM is always a Chinese leh ??

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
What then is LHL who has no standard at all :biggrin:

In my own opinion I think Singapore as a whole scores 80 out of 100 compared with many regional countries.I dont even give my own children such high score!What many people are not happy are harpering on the 20%!How to prove LHL is without standard?Talking without substance is easy and free.Running a country is not so easy as running a family unit! That is only my personal humble opinion,no offence!

jw5

Loyal
Because Old Man said that SG was not ready for a non-Chinese PM and his impressionable sinkie chinese-helicopter sycophants all agreed with him. :biggrin: