• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If I say Lee Kuan Yew is our Adolf Hitler...

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY is similar to Mao Zedong, both men are fabricated lies for the masses who drool over their fake legacy.

LKY sell out Singapore. Mao colluded with Soviet Russians to sell out China.

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY is similar to Mao Zedong, both men are fabricated lies for the masses who drool over their fake legacy.

LKY sell out Singapore. Mao colluded with Soviet Russians to sell out China.

i would say hitler is more similar to mao. i actually think mao outdid hitler

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it more insulting to LKY or Hitler? :biggrin:
I think it is very insulting to Hitler.

I think comparing Old Fart to Hitler is doing a grave injustice to Hitler.
At least Hitler looked after his German people. The Old Fart only know how to line his pockets and look after his own Familee.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The closest match is either Kim Jong ill or the Junta head.

kim-jong-il.0.0.0x0.384x306.jpeg

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hilter saved the Germans and gave them pride from suffering at the hands of "Great" Britain and allies who over punished Germany after WWI.

But I disagree with war, though Hilter might not have much choice then. He still is a brilliant bastard whom the other "fantastic" European were sore losers to.