• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If Grandma can survive on $1 per day, why MIWs need millions?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
some idiot minister said being poor is good for your health, becos the rich eat unhealthy food..:mad:

but he conveniently forgot that the poor will not have enough $$ for basic medically care, whereas the rich can afford full-body checkups annually.:mad:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's exactly what the PAP govt is doing. They have asked SPH to publish a series of articles that illustrate that one does not need to be rich in order to be happy.

In one fell swoop, all those people who are earning at least a dollar a day have been cheered up no end. They now realise that it doesn't take much to be happy in that wonderful country. :biggrin:
U can try taking away their million dollar salary and reduce to a few thousand a month, see if they can be that happy ?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i rather commit sucide than live like her

1 dollar per day is not life

it is suffering

better to end it than suffer anymore.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i rather commit sucide than live like her

1 dollar per day is not life

it is suffering

better to end it than suffer anymore.

cannot anyhow suicide lah, God doesn't like and you may end up in Hell, BBQ.

do die naturally is acceptable...look at her, she's sooo happy....that's the spirit God likes!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

do die naturally is acceptable...look at her, she's sooo happy....that's the spirit God likes!

i rather end up in hell than live 1 dollar a day.

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
To date, they haven't really justified their worth for that amount of salary. They only justified their pay scales, taking reference from top 5% income scale. Looking at the way things have been turning out, I believe they deserve nothing more than the average NSF monthly allowance.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
To date, they haven't really justified their worth for that amount of salary. They only justified their pay scales, taking reference from top 5% income scale. Looking at the way things have been turning out, I believe they deserve nothing more than the average NSF monthly allowance.

their justifications? based on what? where is the competition in the Ministerial markets?

i mean if they are monopoly, they can set the price mah...1 billion per minister, signon forever also can taxpayers pay lor..

sgp won't riot that's for sure..

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
even if they got 3 million, do you think they are happy?

or are their children happy?

Of course. Looking at the peasants being so easily taken is really amusing. Thats why it was fun playing Sim City.

Except for Sim City, you have to keep the peasants happy and yet not paid $3mil thereabouts.:biggrin:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Okay BIGFUCK maths hehehehhehhe. 365*5 million = 1.825 billion. What the fuck how come economy 180 billion? Sure or not? Almost 100 time difference! Oh Prata man to old lady, 3 million to 365, 8220 to 1. What prata man can wash down 8*365*8220 kopi per year! (too many jeero. no count.) Sibeh waste water must slap water conservation tax!

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah, Happi index shay more money unhappy. Gahbramen say i take uhhappiness from u. Poor is happy.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay BIGFUCK maths hehehehhehhe. 365*5 million = 1.825 billion. What the fuck how come economy 180 billion? Sure or not? Almost 100 time difference! Oh Prata man to old lady, 3 million to 365, 8220 to 1. What prata man can wash down 8*365*8220 kopi per year! (too many jeero. no count.) Sibeh waste water must slap water conservation tax!

now how many of this can you buy?

rotiprata.jpg

Powerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The money they earn does not make them happy. They need to money to purchase sanctuary abroad. They'll need a quick ticket and a foothold in some safe haven when the shit hits the fan. All dictators make such plans. The Pappies are no different.

I quite agree with you on this.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
but he conveniently forgot that the poor will not have enough $$ for basic medically care, whereas the rich can afford full-body checkups annually.:mad:

erm...methinks being more healthy would required less medical care...unless really boh pian...

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
erm...methinks being more healthy would required less medical care...unless really boh pian...

Yalo you chrikukustians no need any medication one, you all can just go to church to praise, sing, chant, shout LOUD LOUD to the "Goat" and all the illness, cancer, disease will heal instantly rite? :eek:

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal

You have sinned... do not pass GO... straight to hell you go...

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Those died in natural disasters also natural rite, is that your "Goat" wish too to let those innocent people die 'naturally' ?:eek: