• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if fren from ns invite me for wedding dinner and i dont want to go, must give angpao?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was he in touched with you before this bomb came? If more than 3 mths not in touch, then don't bother to go or give becos he is actually not your friend, just acquaintance.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pay only after there is evidence the marriage is consummated.

害人之心不可有,as in curse and wish people sick. At the same time, 防人之心不可無 as in don't let people con your money with fake banquet.

Don't underestimate human 的賤。

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

害人之心不可有,as in curse and wish people sick. At the same time, 防人之心不可無 as in don't let people con your money with fake banquet.

Arghh pui
真的贱 to cheat banquet money to go for honeymoon.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal

They must perform on the stage?
Put a mic near the lobang, must hear the hymen tear. If she's not a virgin, there must be loud puck puck sound.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheated banquet money to go honeymoon part tart ji,
Cb kana ransacked and still proclaimed as virgin :mad:
贱中之贱
You mean to say got such a person in our modern society? It's unbelievable. This is not only 賤中之賤,but also

世紀賤精,人類垃圾,福建恥辱,獨孤九賤

What is 獨孤九賤?賤嘴,賤逼,賤格 … new vocabulary still counting.

Luckily my moral mentor who is also my great benefactor is NOT like that.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean to say got such a person in our modern society? It's unbelievable. This is not only 賤中之賤,but also

世紀賤精,人類垃圾,福建恥辱,獨孤九賤

What is 獨孤九賤?賤嘴,賤逼,賤格 … new vocabulary still counting.

Luckily my moral mentor who is also my great benefactor is NOT like that.
Don't act blur. I'm talking about your mentor cum benefactor.
She is a 贱货

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
if must give, how much to give?
If u are loaded and generous and in a good mood,u may give ang pao to your ns mate.
The amount of ang pao depends on how deep is your relationship n venue of wedding eg at HDB void deck ,at restaurant or at hotel.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
if must give, how much to give?

Depend of what kind of friend. If you don't like him or he is kwai lan type, take such invitation as a form of threat.

You can then ask him to go fly kite. There is no obligation to give Ang Pao.

Happened to me before when a JHK colleague of mine tried mass invitations to force people to attend his wedding and keep harassing me to attend.
End up I not only didn't attend but also no Ang Bao because this farker is damn xialan at work.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't act blur. I'm talking about your mentor cum benefactor.
She is a 贱货
My mentor cum benefactor is not 贱货. She is 道德的长城,正义的北极星。

This type of 龌龊 cheat angpao 低层次的勾当 my mentor cum benefactor will never do it. :biggrin: