• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Idiots in the Queue

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was behind this bloody chaboh after half an hour of queueing at this famous bakchomee...so happy my turn was up...then this chaboh had a call from her mobile...and then she ordered another 6 bowls!!!!knn!!!!...got such chaboh or not??? you toolan or not??? singaporeans are one kind one !!!

order 6 bowl of the same kind still never mind...

sometime they say 1 bowl dun add chilli
Another bowl add extra chilli
another 2 bowl add ketch but little chilli
another bowl dun want bean sprout
another bowl NO bakcho???? just noodle:eek::eek:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
today toto's 3 millions. my friend asked me to queue. so i did. knn! this fella infront of me bought a combinations for $100 - quickpick, quickpick 7,quick pick 8 and system roll...and then left some few dollars...also finished it off with another quickpick. i thought he had finished.then he took out a winning 4d slip and wow!!! nnK! the cashier was counting stacks of $100s!!! i think he got $4K!!!...then he did not finish...he lagi bought sytem 9 quickpick!!!...then i thought he finished already...then he started buying 4ds for saturday with his winnings!!!!...then i thought he finished at last...no he stood there and counted his money!!!!...then he bought another 8 system 7.... i stood behind him like a fool...he looked back at me " what the fuck wrong with you!!! kwah see me???"...i pretended i didn't hear ...and looked away....and i then walked away....without buying my toto..told my friend to queue himself. sigh.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
today toto's 3 millions. my friend asked me to queue. so i did. knn! this fella infront of me bought a combinations for $100 - quickpick, quickpick 7,quick pick 8 and system roll...and then left some few dollars...also finished it off with another quickpick. i thought he had finished.then he took out a winning 4d slip and wow!!! nnK! the cashier was counting stacks of $100s!!! i think he got $4K!!!...then he did not finish...he lagi bought sytem 9 quickpick!!!...then i thought he finished already...then he started buying 4ds for saturday with his winnings!!!!...then i thought he finished at last...no he stood there and counted his money!!!!...then he bought another 8 system 7.... i stood behind him like a fool...he looked back at me " what the fuck wrong with you!!! kwah see me???"...i pretended i didn't hear ...and looked away....and i then walked away....without buying my toto..told my friend to queue himself. sigh.

WHy u so scared of him???????

Is he huge or what????

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another type of pests are those with a lot of things to press at the ATM. I ever kena an auntie who updated at least a half dozen passbooks

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very soon, the expats will mingle with 3rd world half-educated imports. The worst is yet to come.

alot of expats/PRs have this complaint - s'pore is supposed to be a global city with a skilled well-educated workforce ... but what they observe is - the place is full of mindless & rude semi-educated country-bumpkins called sinkees ! and im not talking abt the FWs, but the locals - real country-bumpkin unsophisticated types although dressed in office attire :biggrin: