• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Idiots in the Queue

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know why but I always have the bad luck of queueing behind inconsiderate people. These idiots will take their time rummaging for exact change or coupons, ask stupid questions and can't make up their minds even after waiting 10 mins.

Even worse are those queue cutters. I already had to give 2 of them a piece of my mind within the past 6 months.

That's why the Soup Nazi from Seinfeld is my favourite. Everyone in his shop must queue properly, state their orders clearly and have money on standby.

I hope all these idiots spend their afterlives queueing for eternity.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know why but I always have the bad luck of queueing behind inconsiderate people. These idiots will take their time rummaging for exact change or coupons, ask stupid questions and can't make up their minds even after waiting 10 mins.

Even worse are those queue cutters. I already had to give 2 of them a piece of my mind within the past 6 months.

That's why the Soup Nazi from Seinfeld is my favourite. Everyone in his shop must queue properly, state their orders clearly and have money on standby.

where do you meet people like that? :rolleyes:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also have encounter the situation many times.
Out of 10 person/%. 9 person/90% are female they just cannot make up their mind really hate them.
For me if really have to wait too long, I will ask the person in front of me that cannot make up their mind/ask a lot of questions to give way to others behind or make it faster.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
knn! singaporeans like to queue very closely right behind you almost breathing down your neck...almost to the point of poking your back!...and smelly armpits and horrible BO...singaporeans are mad people....and nowadays,even foreign workers esp banglas and china nationals also do the same - breathing down your necks!!!nnk!!!

and the guy in front will spend hours talking to the cashier or asking some stupid questions...asking for directions...asking this and asking that...

and the guy in front suddenly order 20 packet of wanton mee or 30 packets of hokkien mee....nnk!!!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought i was the only one who had this occur to me. It's like i always have assholes in front of me.

BTw dun ever queue behind families!!!!!!!!

100000 yr wait.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i was behind this bloody chaboh after half an hour of queueing at this famous bakchomee...so happy my turn was up...then this chaboh had a call from her mobile...and then she ordered another 6 bowls!!!!knn!!!!...got such chaboh or not??? you toolan or not??? singaporeans are one kind one !!!

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was behind this bloody chaboh after half an hour of queueing at this famous bakchomee...so happy my turn was up...then this chaboh had a call from her mobile...and then she ordered another 6 bowls!!!!knn!!!!...got such chaboh or not??? you toolan or not??? singaporeans are one kind one !!!

wah 6 BOWLS, eat already liao ehart attack

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 put icing on the cake... sum OL will tell the hawker "auntie! auntie! i wan dis one dis one, there... dis piece! ya! ya! dis one!" :rolleyes:

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal

its the asian culture - go for lunch with 10 colleagues, order lunch for whole entire family ah kong ah mah, not knowing how to plan ahead to place large orders, not knowing how to make reservations at restaurants for large groups, not knowing how to make an appointment with a vet for example but juz bring the dog/cat into the clinic & expect to be served right away ... :confused:

alot of expats/PRs have this complaint - s'pore is supposed to be a global city with a skilled well-educated workforce ... but what they observe is - the place is full of mindless & rude semi-educated country-bumpkins called sinkees ! and im not talking abt the FWs, but the locals - real country-bumpkin unsophisticated types although dressed in office attire :biggrin:

kansas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Idiots in the Queue

An average wait of 30 minutes is expected from any popular store. The breakdown is this wait time is:

15 minutes - actual food prep time
5 minutes - taking orders
10 minutes - answering questions from idiots

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn! singaporeans like to queue very closely right behind you almost breathing down your neck...almost to the point of poking your back!...and smelly armpits and horrible BO...singaporeans are mad people....and nowadays,even foreign workers esp banglas and china nationals also do the same - breathing down your necks!!!nnk!!!

This I have to say, I also don't like people standing so close behind me. I have a few bad experiences and those experiences mostly are the China people or bangladesh. Got 1 time, 1 was coughing into my direction. I turned back gave him 1 big scolding, he stood at least 3 steps behind me.

The other time was one china lady keep talking loudly on her phone and was less than a step behind me. I shove my right elbow backwards to keh keh adjust my sling bag, and my elbow hit her chest ares. and she almost dropped her phone. I just said sorry and didn't turn back if not she would say I did it on purpose. Later I heard her tell her friend, her neh neh very pain, because someone bang onto her. After that elbow, she stood 2 steps back. :p

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
This I have to say, I also don't like people standing so close behind me. I have a few bad experiences and those experiences mostly are the China people or bangladesh. Got 1 time, 1 was coughing into my direction. I turned back gave him 1 big scolding, he stood at least 3 steps behind me.

The other time was one china lady keep talking loudly on her phone and was less than a step behind me. I shove my right elbow backwards to keh keh adjust my sling bag, and my elbow hit her chest ares. and she almost dropped her phone. I just said sorry and didn't turn back if not she would say I did it on purpose. Later I heard her tell her friend, her neh neh very pain, because someone bang onto her. After that elbow, she stood 2 steps back. :p

u molest that mei mei???

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny enough, the last persons I told off was a charboh and her mum. I was next in line to order food and the 2 just act blur and stand in front of me. When the staff returned from the kitchen, she tried to take the 2 charboh's order 1st and I went "Oei! Can you see I was here first and the queue is this way?!" The 2 quickly ran to the back of the line.

It's not just food courts where I encounter queueing problems. This happens at supermarkets, carparks and even bookshops. Don't know why, but there are still idiots who don't know most carpark payments are automated. My bookshop encounter was the ultimate. This lau auntie wanted to ask questions and queued up at the cashiers'. Her question stumped the 1st cashier and she had to ask her colleague for help so both payment lines came to a screeching halt. Can't they just page the store manager to come down and ask the auntie to stand one side?

Last edited:

Uncle2

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I saw ppl queuing for property launches last year.... I was thinking to myself - Idiots in the Queue!! :wink:

jw5

Loyal

You can be the "Queue Nazi". :smile:
Tell off all those arseholes who cut queues, can't queue properly or take their own sweet time over a simple transaction.