• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Idiot Son Kicked Out For Failing 'O' Levels! Need Your Advice! Serve Him Right!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is 4:16AM and I am writing to you from McDonalds. I kena kicked out of the house because i failed my O levels. My L1R5 is 38 points. My father so angree he take chair throw and chased me out of my house. He say I am a useless bum and do no deserve a house over my head.

I had no time to pack my bags, I scramble to grab my handphone charger, wallet and mobile and here i am. I have been loitering at 24 hour places and sleeping at playgrounds. I tried calling my father but he reject all my calls.

I have some friends who can give me some help but how much can a 16 year old do for me? I haven't bathe in 2 days, where is a good place to wash up without having to pay for money?

How can I convince my father to take me back? I come from single parent family and have no siblings to help me. I know its my fault for skipping school and flunk my exams but is this how you treat your own child? Is this consider child abuse?

I thinking of complaining to Govt or sue my bapak to force him accept me in the house. Any one in same situation can advise me? I left 20 dollar in my pocket. Any advice is welcome.

Hariss
A.S.S. Contributor

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/my-father-kicked-me-out-house-after-i-fail-my-o-level-exams
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...-i-fail-my-o-level-exams#sthash.9FOeSbpL.dpuf

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Johntan, why you so cruel? I know your presidential scholar dream is dashed but he is your son after all, not your money-making machine.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go to polis post... Slap/punch an Officer... You will be given a room... Also a place to shower. Meals provided too :biggrin:

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Johntan, why you so cruel? I know your presidential scholar dream is dashed but he is your son after all, not your money-making machine.

tis dunno whether his real son anot? sekali johntan kenna cockoldoodoo coz of his karma.
son dun hav johntan gene.
sama sama LKY dan LHL.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Hariss:

All is not lost. I am not sure whether there is still a unit in the Armed Forces used to be called SAF Boys. They would take in boys as young as 12. If they're still around, you will be accepted. They provide enlistees with a home, food, clothing, and an education. Its a good place for those is your position. You get a family, and guidance, plus a good start in your vocation, which, depending on how things turn out, may become one's career as well. Don't waste anymore time, do check it out. You won't regret it. Good luck!

Cheers!

It is 4:16AM and I am writing to you from McDonalds. I kena kicked out of the house because i failed my O levels..............................................................

Hariss
A.S.S. Contributor

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to the nearest pappies MP branch and ask the pappies for help.

LHL already said no sinkie would be left behind ... if pappies could bring into the country thousands (millions, wo boh?) of foreigners from slum land and give them HDB flats, jobs and the good life, why they could not help you to find a place to stay, get a job and be self sufficient?