• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Idiot Chan act down to earth, flex casio watch with son taking public transport.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

maxresdefault-3.jpg

I bought the same watch before I was enlisted. The watch is still in my drawer.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Did Cotton Kee Chiew Chan get endorsements from Casio?
2. Who the fuck wears a watch nowadays with smartphones at hand.

Plenty of them do, especially hipsters with their Apple watches.

I used to like wearing a atch but NS sadly kicked that habit for me.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is really a poor wayang show by CB Kia Chan. Pappies are poor actors when it comes to acting humble.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
instead of showing he is humble, it shows how disconnected he is. Is he trying to get some publicity seeing that he is falling far behind the PMship race?

jw5

Loyal
The bus looks empty. Probably, using taxpayer money to charter the entire bus and claim he is just like sinkies.

Good observation. Bus is seldom so empty. The other passengers could be his bodyguards. :wink::biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopefully with the box and the manual booklet still intact? :wink:

Doesn't come with the box. I still remember clearly that I bought it from a stall at People's Park Complex. Put it on, took the guarantee card which was in a plastic, paid and left. $18 I think.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Doesn't come with the box. I still remember clearly that I bought it from a stall at People's Park Complex. Put it on, took the guarantee card which was in a plastic, paid and left. $18 I think.

I got all my Casio watches from here: May May Watch Shop. Back in the day they were at Albert Complex mall, now occupied by OG.

Some of the more expensive Casio watches had LCD games preinstalled, or have the feature to take down notes and phone numbers. It was very amazing in the era before the arrival of smartphones. :biggrin:

http://www.maymaywatch.com/aboutus.html

aboutus1.JPG

And when you wanted to protect your precious $20 Casio watch, you would invest in one of these rubber guards. Helps protect your investment during PE lessons. :biggrin:

239a9aebc02d21c519d4d25513a6cff6--velvet-underground-the-face.jpg