• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Identity of Mystery Woman

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
"There has been vicious rumours circulating that I have been conducting illicit affairs of a sexual nature with two senior civil servants who are now the subject of CPIB investigations. The allegation suggest that these took place while I was heading Singapore Technologies some years back. I would like to categorically state that these allegations are false. I am however pleased that an allegation of a sexual nature has been linked to me. Never in my life has the word sex and my name appeared in the same sentence before. I am well aware that I am no raging beauty but once in a while, the female side does desire attention of a sexual nature. I therefore would like to encourage these rumours and innuendos where I am concerned to be freely circulated." Ps. I understand my image has appeared more times than any other image since SBF came into being.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OO5O.jpg

S

Summer

"There has been vicious rumours circulating that I have been conducting illicit affairs of a sexual nature with two senior civil servants who are now the subject of CPIB investigations. The allegation suggest that these took place while I was heading Singapore Technologies some years back. I would like to categorically state that these allegations are false. I am however pleased that an allegation of a sexual nature has been linked to me. Never in my life has the word sex and my name appeared in the same sentence before. I am well aware that I am no raging beauty but once in a while, the female side does desire attention of a sexual nature. I therefore would like to encourage these rumours and innuendos where I am concerned to be freely circulated." Ps. I understand my image has appeared more times than any other image since SBF came into being.

in today TNP : there is a new

catch phrase : She will neither confirm or deny it

husband : i have no comment :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you sure ho jinx is the one? I mean how does any normal functioning male use his thinking part of his brain to over ride his sex part to actually get into an affair with the jinx? How does his penis even function?

S

Summer

this thread is use to standby

. the real I T lady , a divorcee,

long hair , her identity will

come out from this thread lah :smile:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you know HC?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
make sure post picture...then who can dig out from FB those bikini pics lagi best.

want to see the face of the pussy that ruin 2 big shot

Last edited:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I started reading this post looking for juicy gossip but ended up laughing...:biggrin:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
THe statement is not quite accurate. Please refer to image below and suggested amended write up.

Ho%20Ching%20Lin-aa.jpg

"There has been vicious rumours circulating that I have been conducting illicit affairs of a sexual nature with two senior civil servants who are now the subject of CPIB investigations. The allegation suggest that these took place while I was heading Singapore Technologies some years back. I would like to categorically state that these allegations are false. I am however pleased that an allegation of a sexual nature has been linked to me. It has been nearly 40 years since the word sex and my name appeared in the same sentence. I am well aware that I am no longer a raging beauty. Despite my age, my female side does desire attention of a sexual nature. I therefore would like to encourage these rumours and innuendos where I am concerned to be freely circulated."

Ps. I understand my image has appeared more times than any other image since SBF came into being. I would be grateful if SBF posters can use the attached image as opposed to more current pictures of me.

Last edited:

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
If the pic is true.... is a decent enough MILF. Add above average bed skills, can be rather tempting to bonk again and again.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
you sure ho jinx is the one? I mean how does any normal functioning male use his thinking part of his brain to over ride his sex part to actually get into an affair with the jinx? How does his penis even function?

Wonder what and how her "ah loong, I am Cummmming " face will look like...heheheehe

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lanjiao, understand?

That's a pic of Dr Ho Ching Lin, an eye doctor.

Dr Ho Ching Lin
MMed (Ophth),
MMed(Paed),
FRCS (Ed)

You picha lobang for what... You know how difficult it was to find a pretty girl unfortunate enough to have the same name.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A married IT executive is believed to have had sex with two top-ranking public officers being investigated under the Prevention of Corruption Act.

The 36-year-old woman is assisting the Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB) in the cases involving the former chiefs of the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) and Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB), Mr Peter Lim Sin Pang and Mr Ng Boon Gay.

Sources told The Straits Times that the two men had been unaware that she had been intimate with both of them. Both officers are married. In Mr Ng's case, he had known the woman for over three years and they are believed to have been close since early 2009.

She is said to be an employee of an American multinational software company which she joined about six months ago. She was previously a sales director at a Japanese multinational company and it is understood the probe is related to her time at this firm, which provides IT storage solutions for businesses and organisations.

The woman, whose husband is a businessman, is believed to have left her previous job about the time the CPIB investigations began.

In the investigations concerning Mr Ng, it is believed that he signed two IT-related procurement contracts through the normal processes of multiple levels of checks and the normal basis for awarding such tenders: the lowest quote available.

The woman's previous firm was a subcontractor to two other companies which were awarded these contracts and it is believed the name of the Japanese subcontractor would not have been stated in the tender documents when Mr Ng approved them.

It is believed that the amounts involved in the two contracts totalled around $350,000.

The case surrounding the SCDF's Mr Lim is also believed to involve the tender and procurement of IT-related products.

Public discussion has been swirling around the identity of the mystery woman connected to the probe since Wednesday, when a New Paper report said a woman IT executive linked to both Mr Lim and Mr Ng was involved in the case.

It is believed that both men admitted during questioning that they had improper relationships with a woman.

Staff of private IT firms aiding in probe

The Straits Times could not contact the woman directly for comments on Thursday but she was described by friends and contacts as tall, slim, long-haired and vivacious.

The CPIB said on Wednesday both Mr Ng and Mr Lim, who were arrested separately under the Prevention of Corruption Act, were out on bail and helping in what the bureau called separate investigations.

Mr Ng, 44, was nabbed at his Bukit Batok home on Dec 19. Mr Lim, 51, was taken in on Jan 4.

The former government scholarship recipients, who together served more than 40 years in the uniformed services, have been suspended from their duties since Wednesday. They will be replaced from Feb 1.

Both have started to seek legal advice, and it is understood that Mr Ng's wife and family are standing by him, offering their full support.

Another six senior SCDF officers, along with employees in private sector IT firms, have been assisting in the probe too.

Mr Ng and Mr Lim were investigated following allegations of 'serious personal misconduct', the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) had said on Tuesday.

A CPIB statement a day later said: 'As investigations are still ongoing, it is premature to assume that former commissioner of the SCDF Peter Lim Sin Pang and former director (of) CNB Ng Boon Gay would be ultimately liable for any criminal proceedings.'

The bureau had added that in the case of public servants, and especially where there may be no criminal wrongdoings but serious misconduct, the matter may also be referred to the ministry or agency concerned for appropriate disciplinary action to be taken.

Meanwhile, ST Electronics issued a statement on Thursday clarifying that none of its executives had been called up by the CPIB to assist with investigations into the case. The New Paper had on Thursday reported that an ST Electronics executive was assisting with CPIB investigations.