• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Identity Of A Manipulative Bullying Fucker - Scroobal

jw5

Loyal
she's pretty and you don't need to cover the face while you bang the base but may have to close the mouth while you hump the south.

Relax.

Don't jump onto the bullying bandwagon. He is just making use of you to achieve his objective, while laughing at you for being clueless.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Relax.

Don't jump onto the bullying bandwagon. He is just making use of you to achieve his objective, while laughing at you for being clueless.

last counted there are at least 3 bully bandwagons. one of them is yours and i'm not jumping on as there's ocd written all over it.

jw5

Loyal
last counted there are at least 3 bully bandwagons. one of them is yours and i'm not jumping on as there's ocd written all over it.

Relax.

The people here you have met will be wondering what type of person you really are. Don't be a bully and please try to reduce the derogatory comments. It puts you at the same level as GoldenDragon.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Relax.

The people here you have met will be wondering what type of person you really are. Don't be a bully and please try to reduce the derogatory comments. It puts you at the same level as GoldenDragon.

yes sissyboy? knnbccb.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I caught you lying OK as per my posts #212 and #216. Seriously you are of a lower level than i thought you are. Especially showing PM and highlighting laksaboy when he is an innocent party. All just becos you wanted to show half truth (two out of three sentences, leaving out critical sentence) to skew the reality. No wonder you are on the side of those gossipers and rumour mongers. You have no qualms to ruin people by creating malicious lies.

You are really one whining loud moaning bitch who loves playing act the victim game... How many times you made a police report of being raped each time you and your hubby finish your consensual love making session?