• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious ICA Officer Jailed For Molesting Maid And Licking Her Undies Like A Dog! Guess His Race!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Will u mind if the maids dorm is built next to your home?

I don't think this should be a problem at all. But Singaporeans are fartup human shit who complain about everything under the sun. They even frown upon an old folks home built near their neighbourhood!!! Sinkies better wake up and see the real world before their world starts collapsing round them. Domestic maids here to help you and your families.They are not here to be abused and exploited.Fartup sinkies

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
our world class governance can one
only selected domestic maids who act as care givers can stay
the rest ,esp the young, sexy and gatah ones should not stay with the families
they should house in sheltered and protected dorms
can be done!!!
how many men are caught philandering with their maids
so many teekoos plundering stealing and bothering their house maids
just too tempting to have a young chick around the house
too dangerous to have one....men are men, their small head always come first

If maids were to stay in dorms instead of being policed by their employers, they would either disappear from their jobs and resurface as hookers, or moonlight as hookers at night while working as maids during the day.

I keep my maid locked up in her room at night without her handphone and during the day, she either works in tight fitting clothes without pockets and underwear, or she works naked. That prevents her from stealing. I told my maid that if she is not happy with my terms, she is always welcome to go home to Indonesia and live under sharia law. Needless to say, she agreed to my terms and stays.