• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I wonder whether those kids that got free condos from their parents bring their parents for tour?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I created another thread because my earlier thread title is wrong and I am not privileged like Cantonese dog son of chicken @cat aka @NanoSpeed can change nick change title!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wonder whether those kids that got free condos from their parents bring their parents for tourS OR NOT?​

I bet no. Just like Cantonese dog son of chicken @musclepower aka @nanospeed’s mother took care of his only son but he never bring her for tour.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy got nassim jade condo from father, mother but look at what he did to his father:

lee-hsien-loong-cry.gif

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy got nassim jade condo from father, mother but look at what he did to his father:

lee-hsien-loong-cry.gif
Yes.

He wanted to build a memorial hall for his father.

He wanted the old house of his father to be retained.

He sued all his siblings.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would be glad that my descendent build a memorial hall for me. I be thrill with my descendent preserving the house for me.
I will give a pat on his back praising him that he stops at nothing to give me the best, including suing my others sons and daughters.

Hahahaha