• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I WILL LOVE HITLER IF HE FINISHED ALL THE JEWS INTO BARS OF SOAP

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/article/2024/aug/18/hind-rajab-israeli-state-atrocity

I WILL LOVE HITLER IF HE FINISHED ALL THE JEWS INTO BARS OF SOAP INSTEAD OF NOT COMPLETING THAT WHOLESOME TASK

⚡ A Palestinian girl cries and searches for hers among the remains of those killed during the massacre that occurred as a result of the Israeli attack on the Al-Tabin school in the Gaza Strip.

This was a school converted into a shelter for displaced persons. Israel attacked, but the West is silent about it.

Over 100 people were killed, mostly children.

worldpravda ** those fucking Zionist Nazis broken countless human rights laws for decades. They worse than Hitler Gestapo

I hate Hitler for not completing his FINAL SOLUTION on Biblical psycopath Jews and letting them to infest Middle East like cockroaches and bedbugs

**From the River to the Sea'
No longer 2 state solution
Just one single state.
The state of Palestine
Zionist Nazis will all be exiled from Palestine.
They will go back to where they crawled out of the woodwork

And re-infest the countries in the West where they were spawned from*

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the price that innocent Gazaian pay when they silently allow and support terrorism against normal harmless citizen FIRST in 07 Oct 23.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

0                          download (1).png

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-22 at 12.13.36_c4c75e5e.jpg

Last edited:

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupidity has no bound ... Imagine Hitler was to win ... next target will be "YOU". Be careful when you for the devil.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't compare anybody to the Nazis.

Instead of playing "guess the race" they went straight to gas the race.

I WILL LOVE HITLER IF HE FINISHED ALL THE JEWS INTO BARS OF SOAP INSTEAD OF NOT COMPLETING THAT WHOLESOME TASK

⚡ A Palestinian girl cries and searches for hers among the remains of those killed during the massacre that occurred as a result of the Israeli attack on the Al-Tabin school in the Gaza Strip.

This was a school converted into a shelter for displaced persons. Israel attacked, but the West is silent about it.

worldpravda ** those fucking Zionist Nazis broken countless human rights laws for decades. They worse than Hitler Gestapo

I hate Hitler for not completing his FINAL SOLUTION on Biblical psycopath Jews and letting them to infest Middle East like cockroaches and bedbugs
Just one single state.
The state of Palestine

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just one single state.
The state of Palestine
your paymaster pay u, how mich?

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
your paymaster pay u, how mich?
0                          download (1).png

https://x.com/stairwayto3dom/status/1811118514616287443

refresh your memory what CHOSEN PEOPLE DOING TO KIDS

@stairwayto3dom
ISRAEL EXECUTED A CHILD WITH DOWN SYNDROME AND FED HIM TO DOGS!

WTF?!!
They’re hunting civilians with armed quadcopters in #Gaza.
The drones play recordings of crying babies and women screaming in distress in order to lure people out into the open, and then shoot them.
✒ Caitlin Johnstone

https://thealtworld.com/caitlin_johnston/in-gaza-the-sniper-drones-are-crying-like-babies
Kill the fucking Jews. ALL OF THEM. those fucking Zionist Nazis broken countless human rights laws for decades. They worse than Hitler Gestapo I hate Hitler for not completing his FINAL SOLUTION on Biblical psycopath Jews and letting them to infest Middle East like cockroaches and bedbugs

GSTt8HQWwAAoS7l.jpeg

1720771681996.png
GRJMeTaW8AAbV8L.jpeg

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the price that innocent Gazaian pay when they silently allow and support terrorism against normal harmless citizen FIRST in 07 Oct 23.
Hamas played with fire and lost. It is a pity they brought hardship and retribution onto their own civilians.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Gazan civilians should blame Hamas for waking a sleeping lion and then using them as human shields once Israel retaliated.
A Good Majority of general civilian population every where in the world , has little awareness, mosr are jusr sheep with herdung behaviour

They will believe sai is good if their leader tell them to jiak sai is benefital - that is what happening now in Gaza / Israel and Ukraine / Russia

Luckilee, we are in Good Hands

Last edited:

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/article/2024/aug/18/hind-rajab-israeli-state-atrocity

Just one single state.
The state of Palestine

Thats right ! HUMAN right Laws only begin after 7 October

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

inside job lah......................HAMAS is Jewish controlled opposition................all these terror attacks then retaliations are just ''Pest Control''....................Gaza very small so when population gets too big - the Jews need to cull them