• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I was doing physiotheraphy when .............

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was doing Physiotheraphy this morning when I realised that old man only touched on the Malays and Brahmins. There were many more issues that Viswa raised such as level playing fields for political parties, the climate of fear, losing dignity before seeking help, singapore youth prefer to leave the country etc.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Therapy helps to bring fresh blood up to his brain, that is when HE really wakes up "realised" he needs to talk.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was in a hotel room and it was bit small. While cycling, I started to day dream and thought I was in High Court when Chee asked my son if he applied for official leave to pursue the private court case. I was so furious that I started to increase speed. At the same time, I stood up to throw a punch at Chee when I realised that I was day dreaming.

how do u fall of the exercise bike? how fast was it going?:biggrin:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was in a hotel room and it was bit small. While cycling, I started to day dream and thought I was in High Court when Chee asked my son if he applied for official leave to pursue the private court case. I was so furious that I started to increase speed. At the same time, I stood up to throw a punch at Chee when I realised that I was day dreaming.

I can tell the drugs they administered for your theraphy hasn't worn off yet

NgEjay

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was doing Physiotheraphy this morning when I realised that old man only touched on the Malays and Brahmins. There were many more issues that Viswa raised such as level playing fields for political parties, the climate of fear, losing dignity before seeking help, singapore youth prefer to leave the country etc.

Politics of distraction. Hone in on one issue and have the media do likewise, making people believe it was only about that issue.

E-Jay

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was doing physiotheraphy when the old toothless masseuse pop the golden question, "You want special?"

"Special?!" I exclaimed.

"Yah! Special! I give you very special handjob or very special blowjob."

"erm.......what so special about...."

"I use an ERP gadget to wrap around your kkj and I'll use my hand to wrap round this ERP gadget to pcc for you. The more your kkj go through this handjob ERP, you more you'll have to pay for my service loh! And for the very special blow...."

"No thank you!" I retreated to the bathroom.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, notice that no PAP MP talked to the press after old man's speech. There were at least 20 odd seperate items that were raised.

Politics of distraction. Hone in on one issue and have the media do likewise, making people believe it was only about that issue.

E-Jay

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good one bro.
"I use an ERP gadget to wrap around your kkj and I'll use my hand to wrap round this ERP gadget to pcc for you. The more your kkj go through this handjob ERP, you more you'll have to pay for my service loh! And for the very special blow...."

"No thank you!" I retreated to the bathroom.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Golf was good until I realised that it does not look after the whole body. I also lost my appetite for golf after OTC and I fought over access and time.

See all the time you save when you do cardio instead of play golf?

E-Jay

jw5

Loyal
The most important point is why are you still thinking about what the oldman said or didn't say?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The NMP is payed by tax payers funds. He raised a number of issues and only 1 was answered.

You go to a restaurant, you asked for 10 course meal, they delivered the cold dish and thats it. Are you going to pay for the 10 course meal?

Don't take shit like this from the old man. If you do, you are no different to the chap whose girlfriend was whacking his genitals in public.

The most important point is why are you still thinking about what the oldman said or didn't say?