• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Used to Hang SG Flag

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - I Used to Hang SG Flag</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>ckmpd <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Aug-2 11:25 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 38) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>18212.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>I used to hang the Singapore flag in Aug every year and was proud to be a Singaporean.
I now dont hang the Singapore flag.
I know why.
Does the pap know why many loyal and proud singaporeans are no more proud of Singapore?
I used to shout and cheer for Singapore.
I dont shout and cheer for Singapore now.
Does the pap know why many singaporeans dont shout and cheer for Singapore now?

<HR SIZE=1>Edited 8/3/2009 2:27 am ET by ckmpd</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Cannot agree with you more!
They take all the cream & leave no bones for the peasants who get kicked in the balls! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
This year is the worst. Less than 10% hanging flat.

The RCs has always been in charge of this. The reduction of flags shows the decreasing strength in numbers of PAP's grassroots hands. Something I anticipated since passing by a center on nomination day and saw that PAP flag wavers were at least three-quarters grey-haired.

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
And flog his stinking corpse after his Leegime is being toppled?

public-flogging-in-pakistan.jpg

Bro!
Don't be so bad lah! It's very unkind of you to dirty another HUMAN's hand and the .........CANE! :biggrin:

Please think of a better way to deal with that evil body........

hiak! hiak! hiak!
DOM

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guys, if you wanna get a Malaysian Flag to hang instead of your sinkie flag, just go over to JB and get it. It is worth the investment and a good way to show your protest to your sinkie govt.

BUt one condition, you got balls ( ask yourself this first) and then ask if you are some condemned sinkie,

if your answer is NO for these 2 important questions, the Malaysian Flag is well worth the investment for hanging out from your flag on 9 AUg every year.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, if you wanna get a Malaysian Flag to hang instead of your sinkie flag, just go over to JB and get it. It is worth the investment and a good way to show your protest to your sinkie govt.

BUt one condition, you got balls ( ask yourself this first) and then ask if you are some condemned sinkie,

if your answer is NO for these 2 important questions, the Malaysian Flag is well worth the investment for hanging out from your flag on 9 AUg every year.

CB Kia tonychat,

stop asking ppl to suck the cock of other nations like u do:oIo::oIo: