• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I urge the Public Service Commission to launch disciplinary proceedings against DAC

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lu Yeow Lim.

Having watched the youtube videos on the Little India riot, especially the ones showing the bus being smashed and the police cars being flipped over by a crazed mob.. And considering his insolent behaviour towards the former CP Mr Tee Tua Ba. I am very disappointed that despite being a scholar and of high position, he lacks the maturity and courage to own up to his leadership failures.

Public confidence in the SPF has taken a grievous blow. If the Government wants to restore her citizens' confidence in the SPF's professionalism and impartiality...

The PSC must commence disciplinary proceedings against DAC Lu Yeow Lim. I am sure the public will respect the PSC's final decision on the appropriate actions, if any, to be taken against DAC Lu.

To honourable members of the Public Service Commission:Please do what is right and fair!

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I urge the Public Service Commission to launch disciplinary proceedings against D

didn't write that he's a scholar.

mypools

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I urge the Public Service Commission to launch disciplinary proceedings against D

lulu is not a scholar
but double degree holder lah.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lu is foreign born? Locals dun have hanyu pinyin surnames like Lu....we locals have Loo

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

brother ugly loser,
your points droped very fast. whats wrong?

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tee tuau ba
hokkien translation
pig big meat

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lulu is not a scholar
but double degree holder lah.

Yes. Went for studies while in ISD. Left for SPF in late 90s. Used to work under current CNB director.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lu is foreign born? Locals dun have hanyu pinyin surnames like Lu....we locals have Loo

Not all of them. Chen Hanwei and the grandkids of LKY are proof.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This DAC did not wear his uniform during the riot...

This DAC led from the back, not the front......

This DAC failed to inspire his men to curb the rioters when he had the chanced

This DAC cannot see what happened from his position...... no balls to move to the front unlike ASP Jonathan Yong.....

Look at him taking cover behind the police line......... in mufti ....... scared to wear uniform.........:

zz_1.jpg

This is the quality of Police DAC we have.....

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lu still likes to play badminton?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

brother this is what twice married, cancer patient PM LEE HSIEN LOONG said: maximum restraint

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This DAC did not wear his uniform during the riot...

This DAC led from the back, not the front......

This DAC failed to inspire his men to curb the rioters when he had the chanced

This DAC cannot see what happened from his position...... no balls to move to the front unlike ASP Jonathan Yong.....

Look at him taking cover behind the police line......... in mufti ....... scared to wear uniform.........:

zz_1.jpg

Compare this top ranking guy with a lower level ASP who got blood on his face......

This is the quality of Police DAC we have.....

6a00d83451b52369e2019b026926f4970b-550wi

Compare him with the ASP who got blood on his face.....

Last edited:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal

I urge DAC Lu to resign from the spf. I believe this is the only fair and proper way to conclude his leadership disaster.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wow all out for Lu's neck so that those above him are spared.

Reminded me of an army exercise. Grd commander informed higher command that he is holding ground to wait for reinforcement for counter-attack. Higher command supported and affirmed the decision. Reinforcement screwed up and the location was overrun. During de-brief, controller commented that grd comdr should have launched attack to push back enemy. No support from higher command, worse still he chip in to justify controllers' comments. Poor grd cmdr LL sit there and suck thumb.

Well, that is life. In most places, work hard to reach the top. Once you are there, you are protected from all wrongs because there are many layers to absorb them

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Reminded me of an army exercise. Grd commander informed higher command that he is holding ground to wait for reinforcement for counter-attack. Higher command supported and affirmed the decision. Reinforcement screwed up and the location was overrun. During de-brief, controller commented that grd comdr should have launched attack to push back enemy. No support from higher command, worse still he chip in to justify controllers' comments. Poor grd cmdr LL sit there and suck thumb.

Well, that is life. In most places, work hard to reach the top. Once you are there, you are protected from all wrongs because there are many layers to absorb them

This happens at all levels, even during meetings on non-military stuff. Initial proposals are felt to be good by the Colonels etc and then the chief is called in. The chief rubbishes the ideas, and the these ball-less colonels etc jump in and agree with him, to the dismay of the third-party contractor whose ideas were approved during many meetings with these colonel-level assholes.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This happens at all levels, even during meetings on non-military stuff. Initial proposals are felt to be good by the Colonels etc and then the chief is called in. The chief rubbishes the ideas, and the these ball-less colonels etc jump in and agree with him, to the dismay of the third-party contractor whose ideas were approved during many meetings with these colonel-level assholes.
Ya, ya I Kanna such nonsense many times. They simply lack professional ethics. What is worse is the project was changed to the chief's idea and it screwed up. Everyone turned around again and it became the contractor's fault. Proper documentation also no use because still need to deal with them in future.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

... Public confidence in the SPF has taken a grievous blow. If the Government wants to restore her citizens' confidence in the SPF's professionalism and impartiality ...
nutting wrong! ...

ze rot starts from ze top! ... iz not oni in spf, but evrywhere in gahmen ... spf shud not b made scapegoat ...

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think it is appropriate for the buck to stop at DAC Lu. Don't tell me u want to CP Ng Joo Hee to resign? That would be ridiculous.