• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I think this is what opposition lacked.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
MONEY!

without money, they can't do shits..

even hiring legionaires to overthrow the Hakka Hybrid Regime is nearly impossible...

please give them any amount of money to help them, even 1 dollar from every 33.3% can give them alot possibility to make your dreams a reality...

okay..hey i am not from any oppo okay?

i am just an independent peasant seeking developed status for my country...:biggrin:

evisionary

Alfrescian
Loyal
They need whistleblowers who can provide evidence about current Government's corruption, greed and incompetence.

belowbelt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I couldn't agree more. Have you given? I have. In fact how many in this forum have? Those of us who can afford should set aside $50 to help out the oppos.

Most people only know how to bitch about the PAP and pay lip service about supporting the oppos.