• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I think she meant want to taste malay lup Cheong

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fan Bingbing is interested in experiencing life in Malaysia: 'I would like to live in Kuala Lumpur'​

facebook sharing button

twitter sharing button

whatsapp sharing button

telegram sharing button

linkedin sharing button

By AGENCY
2753158.webp

The Chinese actress says she learned about Malaysia through a colleague who often spoke about the country. Photos: Fan Bingbing/Instagram
Melaka Friendship Tourism Ambassador 2024 Fan Bingbing described the role as a heavy responsibility to bear and also a stroke of luck.
Fan stated that Melaka is a unique tourist destination, unlike most famous tourist spots.

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fan Bingbing is interested in experiencing life in Malaysia: 'I would like to live in Kuala Lumpur'​

facebook sharing button

twitter sharing button

whatsapp sharing button

telegram sharing button

linkedin sharing button

By AGENCY
2753158.webp

The Chinese actress says she learned about Malaysia through a colleague who often spoke about the country. Photos: Fan Bingbing/Instagram
Melaka Friendship Tourism Ambassador 2024 Fan Bingbing described the role as a heavy responsibility to bear and also a stroke of luck.
Fan stated that Melaka is a unique tourist destination, unlike most famous tourist spots.
She is selected as the Tourism Ambassador of cos must speak and said good words for Jiu Hu Land lah….

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
R

facebook sharing button

twitter sharing button

whatsapp sharing button

telegram sharing button

linkedin sharing button

By AGENCY
2753158.webp

Steal not live.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

facebook sharing button

twitter sharing button

whatsapp sharing button

telegram sharing button

linkedin sharing button

By AGENCY
2753158.webp

In the palace?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Tiong showbiz floozy dunno kena puck puck by how many top CCP officials already. She was their sex toy that was passed around at parties. :cool:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
She acted in any prominent movie? Like Hong Kong cat III type?
Yes, of course.

In one Cat III movie, she acted as a housewife who ordered food for a deliveroo. The deliveroo was a handsome Muslim guy, and it was love at first sight. Eventually, both ended up in bed as she was more hungry for the handsome Muslim guy. :rolleyes:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, of course.

In one Cat III movie, she acted as a housewife who ordered food for a deliveroo. The deliveroo was a handsome Muslim guy, and it was love at first sight. Eventually, both ended up in bed as she was more hungry for the handsome Muslim guy. :rolleyes:
The Muslim guy cannot be me as I avoid religion. If malay maybe it can be me.