• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i still have a fever now 37.9℃ and feel very sian and weak

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is very high temperature.

I strongly suggest you go A&E to find out if its just a simple fever,
or more than that.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is very high temperature.

I strongly suggest you go A&E to find out if its just a simple fever,
or more than that.

you call that high ?

i had fevers of 41 degrees couple times.................and i am hypothyroid - meaning my normal temp is lower than normal people..........

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
at least see a GP, check if it is dengue.
just woke up and took my temperature. 36.5℃
guess I am.already ok.
feels weak and hungry. never eaten anything since yesterday morning
think I will eat an apple for today

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next time take Sinopharm, zero side effects.
From the grapevine, sinopharm has almost zero side effects, provides better protection because no one on FOUR doses of it has contracted covid more than once.
And zero history of anyone dying after taking it.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the grapevine, sinopharm has almost zero side effects, provides better protection because no one on FOUR doses of it has contracted covid more than once.
And zero history of anyone dying after taking it.
I took 2X Sinopharm only, tio covid is mild....my relatives all thought I would die from covid after only 2 jabs...the doctor also looked shocked that I only got two shots and felt nothing when tio covid.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I took 2X Sinopharm only, tio covid is mild....my relatives all thought I would die from covid after only 2 jabs...the doctor also looked shocked that I only got two shots and felt nothing when tio covid.
Boost your defenses by taking two more, before idiots like our FOUR boards Supercuck @porcaputtana who fail to recognize the dangers of mRNA, ban it.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
No...I rather tio covid again to get the latest variants recognised naturally in my body immune system.
Wise choice, after all you've had it before which means your body has some immunity from other strains. Hydrate fully even before it strikes and maybe gain some weight so that when your body needs to fight, it has some store of energy it can tap into quickly.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wise choice, after all you've had it before which means your body has some immunity from other strains. Hydrate fully even before it strikes and maybe gain some weight so that when your body needs to fight, it has some store of energy it can tap into quickly.
I drink homemade soups everyday to hydrate myself and I never eat fast food and processed meats.

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal
you call that high ?

i had fevers of 41 degrees couple times.................and i am hypothyroid - meaning my normal temp is lower than normal people..........

Rast time, my fever was 39.3.
Went into Septic Shock.
Rushed to A&E.
Doctors inserted IV tube into my neck to inject something.
Whole body chilling and shivering like fcuks.
Thought going to Upz three-tonner soon.