• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I saw a prostitute onboard at Jurong East and when I alighted at Pioneer, she was still in the train

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now seventh month maybe got other kind of customers oaring @ginfreely lobangs too. Such a tough life as a prostitute.
Siokbingan this kind of shitslut, fuck until cb flip inside out still want to act virgin. She should be sent to India to have her hole oared by millions.
Prostitute sell nude sell cb is called easy life not tough life you serial liar Cantonese dog son of prostitute Jeremy Quek Pui!

IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kana fired and stopped working before 50. And never inherited and cheated parents money
According to siokbin statement, she received good bonuses and can buy condo wor. If receiving good bonuses can buy condo after condo then many people will be condo owners now.
Unless she siphoned alot of company's $ while still at work.
Or else the only possibility left is holes sale in large volumes
Tsk tsk tsk you Cantonese dog son of prostitute tell lies to defame hokkien virgin as prostitute non stop with your Cantonese dog pride. I bought spore condos only when I was employed and not after I retired and if good bonus cannot afford to buy condo that’s 400k or 500k only sell nude sell cb can buy then while spore women buying high bto that is 400k and above now are all prostitutes Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kana fired and stopped working before 50. And never inherited and cheated parents money
According to siokbin statement, she received good bonuses and can buy condo wor. If receiving good bonuses can buy condo after condo then many people will be condo owners now.
Unless she siphoned alot of company's $ while still at work.
Or else the only possibility left is holes sale in large volumes

Cantonese dog son of chicken @sbfuncle SELF ADMITTED THIEF CBT CRIMINAL THAT WAS JAILED FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOODS SCAMMER RUNNING AMOK DO DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOKBIN PUI!​

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yew tee and tuas got many prostitutes.
Some are from jurong east. Easy commuting by train.
They go there makeout in a mattress laid by the bushes.
Very dirty after business done no bathing only use tissue wipe.
I think in Woodlands have. But I suspect now also in Tuas

1724166214768.png

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Toggle navigation

Man's drowning in Punggol during police anti-vice operation ruled a misadventure

Mr Lim Pan Hee, 25, drowned while trying to escape a police anti-vice operation in November last year near Punggol Waterway Park. His death was ruled an unfortunate misadventure on Friday (Nov 4). PHOTO: ST GRAPHIC
Amir Hussain
Updated Nov 04, 2016, 07:54 PM
FacebookTelegram
SINGAPORE - During a police anti-vice operation in November last year at a forested area near Punggol Waterway Park, a 25-year-old man drowned while trying to escape.

On Friday (Nov 4), State Coroner Marvin Bay found Mr Lim Pan Hee's death to be an unfortunate misadventure.

The coroner's court heard that police Gurkha Contingent started the anti-vice operation at about 10pm on Nov 24 last year and formed a perimeter around a target area.

While they were moving in to arrest some suspects, a Gurkha officer heard a splashing sound, and then saw Mr Lim about 5m from the shore and swimming away from him.

The policeman alerted his team, and then shone his torch light at Mr Lim and ordered him to return to shore.

Mr Lim turned around and headed towards the officer, but then was seen treading water before totally disappearing underwater.

The officer removed his tactical gear and dived into the water to try to save Mr Lim, but to no avail. The water was too dark and deep.