• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I pay $100-200 quick easy cash for strong guys who have fit body and/or very solid punch

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much: $20-100+

Do what (options):
  • take off your shirt, or all your clothes
  • let me hug and only touch your upper body, or grope you everywhere/ anywhere
  • hit me really hard and accurate, or take turns to let me hit you as well
  • I jo myself, or we jo together
If keen pls share:
  1. your bod pic
  2. your height & weight (I am 1.8m 70kg)
  3. where you punched before and then what happened to him
Thanks! :thumbsup:

slow biz day in edmw so move to sbf ? :biggrin:

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do what (options):
If keen pls share:
  1. your bod pic

actually better chance in ghey forums lah but maybe u also got fetish for straight/bi curious guys

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup u are quite sick to think of such a thing like that in the first place :o-o:

Look what the cat dragged in. The fucking sick bastard who derives pleasure from punching naked guys and finish off with jerking off. U are one sick puppy my friend. Are u off your medication?

gutpunch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look what the cat dragged in. The fucking sick bastard who derives pleasure from punching naked guys and finish off with jerking off. U are one sick puppy my friend. Are u off your medication?
a cat can't drag a puppy in, u bastard son of a loose whore slutty prostitute bitch. did u fuck your mother with a cactus?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please show me your pic, and share any information about yourself as a kickboxer/ fighter (e.g. your experience) regarding the following requirements:
  1. Must be able to let me hit your abs a few times.
  2. Must have a very strong accurate punch to hit me back really hard.
  3. Will have guy to guy physical contact (without actual sex).

1593053224572.gif

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do what (options):
If keen pls share:
  1. your bod pic
can try laotze. He likes dicks and jerking off. don't believe can check out his posts. A good proportion of them contain those two themes.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah not the main point
sorry if I misunderstood. also am sorry that I am not the correct physical specimen nor sexual orientation to take up the job. About the only thing that fits your requirements is that I can punch hard and accurately though... :laugh: but you'll have to close your eyes and imagine someone else... :laugh::laugh::laugh: and we're not touching ok!

good luck in finding what you're looking for. :thumbsup: