• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I miss boat for tech stock boom, can still get in?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nvda split still can buy.
avgo pre-split still can buy.
smci pre-split still can buy.
service(now) pre-split still can buy.

3 out of 4 above are riding the ai hype. aapl bo pian has to jump on the bandwagon. tsla with renewed vigor with musk at helm will also have to announce ai services for fsd and map/nav sharing offerings. all may crash this november depending on outcum of erection. but will pick up again in 2025. data centers in amerika can’t keep up with long supply chain queues due to massive demand for nvda chips and smci mudderboards and servers. the phasing out of intc and amd cpu based servers is on. everyone now wants ai. even tsla uses nvda based servers for their fsd. without the hardware software is left behind. nvda is doing both with firmware. the only competitor that cums close within 6.9 years is amd with their gpu cum cpu chip. but nvda with the next gen post-blackwell chip will cruise ahead by leaps and bounds. sillycon valley will never be the same. so much concentrated talent in all advanced fields so much wealth, investment and innovation. 69 years ahead of everywhere else. every other person in the street may be a multi millionaire.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Already bought. Tesla stock is under tremendous pressure though. It’s not producing efficiently and demand has slowed due to Chinese producers

Tesla has FSD, the robotaxi is on the way, the Optimus bot is on the cusp of becoming a reality in households not just the factory.

Don't bother with the negative tesla rubbish that you hear on MSM. They either don't know what they're talking about or they're just obeying orders from their funding sources who have a vested interest in seeing Tesla fail.

I agree with the analysts who know what they're talking about and the forecast is $3000 per share within the next 4 to 5 years.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
PS : bought USD100,000 of Tesla shares and have already made 2x and holding. I could have made almost 5x at the peak but decided it's more fun to be in the game for a while longer. If I'm still around and the analysts are right I can by my plane in 2030.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their strength not in EV but their AI potential
1000027196.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many top aapl, goog, and tsla engineers want to work for nvda thus both aapl and tsla will annnounce more ai offerings to bounce their stocks to keep these employees. goog is suffering a brain drain as pitchai is pichar and they can’t retain their top engineers. they end up with woke engineers.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
many top aapl, goog, and tsla engineers want to work for nvda thus both aapl and tsla will annnounce more ai offerings to bounce their stocks to keep these employees. goog is suffering a brain drain as pitchai is pichar and they can’t retain their top engineers. they end up with woke engineers.
Need to burn $$$$$ to substain AI Hypes mah...just like the 5G myth not too long ago

People has short term memory to forget about bad things

People prefer to hear OnLY The Good Stuff

People need to dream ro believe tgey can huat big big

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Need to burn $$$$$ to substain AI Hypes mah...just like the 5G myth not too long ago

People has short term memory to forget about bad things

People prefer to hear OnLY The Good Stuff

People need to dream ro believe tgey can huat big big
the internet as we know it will transform with firmware powered ai. search engines with math based algorithms will go the way of the dodo bird. yahoo then goog. everyone online will have their personal assistants, butlers, nannies, and virtual companions. they will replace humans and becum the new friends (and foes) of humanity.