• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Love Singapore

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel exactly the way you feel being Australian and Singaporean. Love singapore but actually, also fucking hate it. The feelings are very mixed. When I hear about Singapore overseas I will always jump and go ok I gotta listen to this bit. No matter what some bit knows it is also my home.

Gotta whinge. So slow paced. Minimum wage in Aussie is so good. the citizens treated so well by the government. Medicare and free doctor's consultation.

Singapore: so fast paced. so Beautiful. So efficient. So small. So crammed. Such angry people. Such sad overworked faces. Not much social benefits for its citizens.
Where would you prefer?

Wasn't it revolutionary when Ma won in Taiwan. Shows something doesn't it. Singapore has had the same government for 50 years hows that possible if its not an authoritarian government?

I have not complained anything abt SG. I bring up policies I feel are bad for SG and Singaporeans. Is that complaining abt SG??

I admire LKY for his achievements as a PM. But I feel that he overstayed and caused problems. But I dont blame LKY because he was not PM. I blame GCT and LHL who allowed so many bad policies to pass through under their premiership.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lady, that I am fully aware of especially old timer like yours truely in this forum since the good old days before it move house over here. :smile: I am glad you are doing well by the passionate posts and threads that you have contributed. Could it be that you have got that right half this time and the time taken up at Cameron Highland did the trick. Good for true blue oppressed Singkee like us to read the thought of yours. At least we know we are not alone. :rolleyes:
Having 100% imports to represent us in our table tennis last Olympic and this time as well to my mind is only self serving of the miw to look good. Hope you will not be angry and allow me to say that you should be more understanding of them as a female. When you walk into any departmental store you will note that the prime space within it that greeted customers when they walk in is first the comestic and to be followed by the ladies apparell thereafter. In both departments foreign brands are what many a female looks and hank for. Don't that tell you that our miw is just as vain as the ladies and will not hestitate to blew the pockets except in their case the $$$ is ours and not theirs. If they cannot hook a sugar daddy the next best time is of course to bluff one and there is no shortage of air heads here to be exact 60.1% is a good figure to start with :biggrin:

I am happy with my personal life, my career, my financial well being, my social life, etc.

I can choose to stay in SG or move overseas.

But are many Singaporeans as blessed or do many have such luxury? It's these people who need a caring govt.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Having 100% imports to represent us in our table tennis last Olympic and this time as well to my mind is only self serving of the miw to look good. :biggrin:

Having a 100% foreign team does SG no good. Foreigners shd augment, strengthen , level up Singaporean's brand. The pap is wrong to allow foreigners to totally replace all Singaporeans.

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love Singapore.

Last night, I cheered Lee Chong Wei when he played against Lin Dan. I wanted LCW to win.

But I didnt cheer Feng, Li nor Wang when they played against Japan. I wont feel proud if Feng, Li and Wang had won the table tennis gold for Singapore

Is my love for Singapore growing cold?

Do many other Singaporeans share my feelings?

Ah yeah Tracy, according to acting Minister Chan they are the ones making Singapore proud and furthermore uniting Singaporeans. Don't you read the papers and hear the news of our local media? LOL :rolleyes:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rover2sg said:
Ah yeah Tracy, according to acting Minister Chan they are the ones making Singapore proud and furthermore uniting Singaporeans. Don't you read the papers and hear the news of our local media? LOL :rolleyes:

I have no problem with whoever trying their best to win medals for Singapore. I only have objection why we are left in this state where we have to depend on FTs to do this for us. Regarding LCW and Lin Dan, both were fighting for their own countries. If he won, he deserved it for the effort he put in or his form at the time or his superior skill or the combination of all these. While I sympathised with LCW, I admired Lin Dan for his skills but hated his arrogance.