• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Love Lee Bee Wah

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I Love Lee Bee Wah.

which PAP MP dare to do things the way she did ?

Which PAP MP dare to fuck up a medal cerebration that the nation was waiting for 48 yrs?

which PAP MP dare to create such a mess and getting Ministers to clean her ass.

which PAP MP dare to fuck up the cuntry FT policy? Only with LBW that FT coach and players will reconsider coming to Sin. More channce to groom our local sport talent.

which PAP MP dare tear down the reputation of PAP?

which PAP MP had such a Big Loud Mouth like her?

Only Evil Repossess(ER) Lee Bee Wah had all these courage!

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I Love Lee Bee Wah.

which PAP MP dare to do things the way she did ?

Which PAP MP dare to fuck up a medal cerebration that the nation was waiting for 48 yrs?

which PAP MP dare to create such a mess and getting Ministers to clean her ass.

which PAP MP dare to fuck up the cuntry FT policy? Only with LBW that FT coach and players will reconsider coming to Sin. More channce to groom our local sport talent.

which PAP MP dare tear down the reputation of PAP?

which PAP MP had such a Big Loud Mouth like her?

Only Evil Repossess(ER) Lee Bee Wah had all these courage!

White on the outside, Black hidden inside.

Way to go Lee Bee Wah, you're my man!