• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I like Iriana Halim 林有懿 Lín Yǒuyì. Though she's already turning 40, she somehow still can make me steam...

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah tee, don't worry. I will put in a good word for you.:biggrin: After I am done!:roflmao:
Please lor, you lao kork kork wouldn't have chance. Some more chain smoker teeth so black. You see her teeth boh...so white and sexy. She wouldn't like you old dirty man who smells of tobacco all over. :FU:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Please lor, you lao kork kork wouldn't have chance. Some more chain smoker teeth so black. You see her teeth boh...so white and sexy. She wouldn't like you old dirty man who smells of tobacco all over. :FU:
:biggrin:
4t9deo.jpg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would only fuck her if there’s only 2 women left in this world....the other being Ho Jinx
I felt sorry for you. You probably has not explored enough of the nature realised there are many fruits and plants that look cunt-like and moist to be able to meet your kuku bird needs.