• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I know where CPF money go

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good, I hope UBS goes down with the rest of Wall Street.

UBS paid it's employees an $8.7 Billion bonus in 2006 and a $7.36 Billion bonus in 2007.

These bloated, irresponsible companies have bled you and the shareholders dry...

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal

UBS paid it's employees an $8.7 Billion bonus in 2006 and a $7.36 Billion bonus in 2007.

These bloated, irresponsible companies have bled you and the shareholders dry...

You see in 2006/2007 every fund managers and remisers made all their money here with a fantastic front show !
And disappear as soon as cracks show up !

You can see the amount !

Singaporean government choose to invite all this mobile and homeless people here !

They got no where to call home and being
Mobile and evasive , living a life on the run !

Making tons of money round the world !

Last edited:

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can you provide us with more details.

How much you invested :wink: and where :cool:
and how much you lost :confused: