• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I kena fired from my job this morning

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
I called some employers who advertised in today's newspapers

I will start immediately on a low end job for immediate cash flow before taking on something else later

This time I will KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I called some employers who advertised in today's newspapers

I will start immediately on a low end job for immediate cash flow before taking on something else later

This time I will KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT

Nowadays so easy to find job meh? lol :p

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
what company is that? temasek holdings or GIC?

Please don't mess with the "little people" in your office.

At one of my old buddy's previous jobs, the pantry lady is the aunty of the boss! Becos of this relationship, the office also hires a cleaner lady to help her.

The part time receptionist is the niece of the boss wife.

The IT guy is the nephew of the boss.

The PA (personal secretary) of his boss is the fuck buddy of the boss, the rest of the relatives in the office does not know.

My friend knew because he bumped into them at one of Geylang's love hotel while still under probation. Friend was there with a whore.

Two days later, Friend was asked to leave and was given 1 month's pay in-lieu of notice plus 1 month's goodwill compensation.

On exit, the HR manager, a lady was trying to get some info out of my friend for this special treatment. He did not say anything thank the boss and left the Company.

This friend later found out that the lady HR manager is fuck buddy no.2 when he saw boss and HR manager at the same love hotel Geylang 2 weeks after he left the job!

Fancy working for a company like this?

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
for low end job is quite easy, just tahan a few weeks on minimum wage and lousy working conditions, while looking for something else

You got hope because you are willing to accept hardship while waiting for better offer

Meanwhile you also need to lose some weight because people look at that too, like it or not

You may be fat or obese or feizai, but at least that's better than our fresh grad chow ah guas here who depend on government subsidy to work for cockup Western banks like bloodsucking Citibank