• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I just lost my ability to smell and taste after washing the bathroom with strong bathroom CIF

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fine lady, you're most welcome. And if there's anything else you need, please don't hesitate to let me know.
I said the same. Confirm it's covid. Where got bathroom cleaner sold on open shelf in supermarkets got so strong until normal consumer can kana lost of smell and taste. Not logical. Most likely wuhan virus! Huat ah!!!!
Are you both the same person?????? Why do you both use the same avatar? By the way, I am very sure it isn't covid-19. I have regained at least 90% of my smell and taste this morning. I could taste the BTK chicken rice and the spicy chili!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Are you both the same person?????? Why do you both use the same avatar? By the way, I am very sure it isn't covid-19. I have regained at least 90% of my smell and taste this morning. I could taste the BTK chicken rice and the spicy chili!
Of course we're not the same person. I am the original and all others are shameless, spineless imposters. Just look at when I joined this esteemed forum.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hon, she's just lonely , pathetic and attention seeking.
Methink she needs a good hard thrust between those legs to end her misery and begin her next chapter of life with joy.
The hardest part will be finding that sacrificial lamb though.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Methink she needs a good hard thrust between those legs to end her misery and begin her next chapter of life with joy.
The hardest part will be finding that sacrificial lamb though.

Yes. Horny too. How did I missed that out....
But that should be assumed.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
John Tan can volunteer.
Good idea. He should give his best "shot" for the sake of his useless party. This unspeakable penetration will earn the "thrust" from his master, and will "semen" his reputation as a faithful pappy dog.

handsomeman

Alfrescian
Loyal
116441839_3168728983211424_20766760736730197_n.jpg

Do you look like this? If so, please PM me. I am @handsomeman :smile:

fuck_malaysia

Alfrescian
Loyal
ONE MORE CHAO AH TIONG LIKE YOU IN SG IS ONE TOO MANY.

Indians are the best!
WP RULES! PRITAM RULES! INDIANS RULES!

Now I am a little worried. It has been half an hour and I still cannot smell or taste. I justate a couple of almonds and I can't taste the honey butter almonds too. I search the net and found this and hopefully, this is true and it isn't covid-19.

From the internet :

HOUSEHOLD CLEANING PRODUCTS
housewife cleaning window

Your sense of smell could be affected by too much cleaning.

‘Using strong household cleaners, such as bleach, a few times a week in unventilated areas such as a small bathroom can cause the toxic smell to affect the delicate lining and sensory cells in the nose,’ says Mr Murty.

‘This applies to the serial cleaners among us at home, but is also particularly relevant to those who work in industries that use chemicals such as chlorine, acids or solvents — or are even surrounded by metal dusts — on a day-to-day basis.’

Whether the sense of smell returns depends on how long there’s been a problem and how badly the cells have been affected: it can be permanent.