• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I heard Universal Studio Battlestar Galatical close down permanently

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably used inferior materials to build (like most other things in SG) and now undergoing a safety review. :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BemVk4s.gif

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many parents want to take their childrens there during school holiday tell me !

Can anyone confirm ? I want to take my nephews and nieces there on Sunday thanks !

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This ride riddled with problems....
Ride at own risk even if its functioning.
If lucky maybe kena like Sg flyer or mrt and stuck few hours....
If unlucky maybe drop out and kena killed.

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many parents want to take their childrens there during school holiday tell me !

Can anyone confirm ? I want to take my nephews and nieces there on Sunday thanks !

this is the peak period. u will spend most of the time in the queue.

i think it's closed. cannot find the ride on their website. http://www.rwsentosa.com/language/en-US/Homepage/Attractions/UniversalStudiosSingapore

http://www.rwsentosa.com/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=pr6dbzZ+ECs=&tabid=962&mid=8113&language=en-US

Last edited:

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My family went there with our overseas visitors twice this year and both times it was closed. I guess there is some problem with it which is difficult to resolve.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This BSG ride,,,very the good meh?? Other countries have or not ah? I dont go amusement part and dont travel much so I dont know