• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have not slept for 24 hours

flushroses

Alfrescian
Loyal
But nothing in life is guaranteed.

So if I don't do my best and put in more hard work, the possibility of getting promoted is even more remote than doing.

And all these has nothing to do with my penis.
Well tbh, that's all true, you won't be seen any hard work soon until you start doing it.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
But nothing in life is guaranteed.

So if I don't do my best and put in more hard work, the possibility of getting promoted is even more remote than doing.

And all these has nothing to do with my penis.
My uncle think it has something leelated to Penis as the long one they will beat the line mareneger with their penis

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I woke up around this time yesterday morning.

Then at 1pm yesterday, I came to office to work on an urgent project matter that my lady line manager boss wanted by this morning (Monday).

It's finally done and I will brief her later.

I just came out of the office building to have breakfast.

I think she will be impressed by my effort and hard work.

I also hope she put me up for promotion end of this year.
I’ve concluded you are a 15 year old. If you think that by doing 1 project, your line manager will get a promotion - it means you have never worked before. Go study your O levels!

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’ve concluded you are a 15 year old. If you think that by doing 1 project, your line manager will get a promotion - it means you have never worked before. Go study your O levels!
I have helped her in many projects. in fact, she owe me a great deal for her last promotion because I put in the most contribution for her projects and targets.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should jio her to go sun tanning this afternoon. a small celebration is always good for the soul.
I went home after afternoon tea with her. She told me no need to go back office. I have just woken up and I feel good now.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just want to prove that I can succeed on my own in life so that my friends, relatives and colleagues stop saying that I rely on the inheritance of my dead father to live in condominium, drive a car and so on.

I get upset when they say that behind my back and I hear it from close friends.

It really hurts me a lot.

That's why most times I take MRT to work instead of driving. I leave my car at home or my GF uses it. I don't want to be seen driving a car to office.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I just want to prove that I can succeed on my own in life so that my friends, relatives and colleagues stop saying that I rely on the inheritance of my dead father to live in condominium, drive a car and so on.

That's why most times I take MRT to work instead of driving. I leave my car at home or my GF uses it. I don't want to be seen driving a car to office.
Will you be starting a new thread to say you have not slept for 48 hours?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alot ppl drives a car and stay in condo .

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN my uncle think it is more leespectable to live with inheritance than to suck up a lady boss KNN there is nothing wrong with staying and owning in a condo even the condo is not bought by yourself KNN but something verlee wrong to contribute to the success of your lady boss KNN

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think it is more leespectable to live with inheritance than to suck up a lady boss KNN there is nothing wrong with staying and owning in a condo even the condo is not bought by yourself KNN but something verlee wrong to contribute to the success of your lady boss KNN
But isn't working life like this? We work to get our boss whether it is a he or she promoted and then we will also get promoted.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
They siam u maybe for some other reasons.
I mean thry make sarcastic remarks like when I say let's go out to have a nice restaurant lunch or dinner. Then one will say don't want to spend money because unlike me, no mortgage or car instalments to pay and so on.