• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have been diagnosed with severe sleep apnea.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many thanks for your reply! :smile:
And here's the prognosis for:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obstructive_sleep_apnea#Prognosis
"Stroke and other cardiovascular disease are related to OSA and those under the age of 70 have an increased risk of early death. Persons with sleep apnea have a 30% higher risk of heart attack or death than those unaffected. In severe and prolonged cases, increase in pulmonary pressures are transmitted to the right side of the heart. This can result in a severe form of congestive heart failure known as cor pulmonale. Diastolic function of the heart also becomes affected. Elevated arterial pressure (i.e., hypertension) can be a consequence of OSA syndrome. When hypertension is caused by OSA, it is distinctive in that, unlike most cases (so-called essential hypertension), the readings do not drop significantly when the individual is sleeping (non-dipper) or even increase (inverted dipper).

Without treatment, the sleep deprivation and lack of oxygen caused by sleep apnea increases health risks such as cardiovascular disease, aortic disease (e.g. aortic aneurysm), high blood pressure, stroke, diabetes, clinical depression, weight gain and obesity."
Hey this is actually good news as I read somewhere that sleep apnea increase heart disease risk by 3x aka 300%, so 30% higher risk is good news!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, that is obviously possible, and I'm already prepared to die young!:smile:
But are you also prepared to die during your middle age?:wink:
Hey I remember you said you are 32 two years or so ago and proudly proclaimed to be young then and someone already told you off then that 32 is not young. And now you are already mid 30s, lagi not young so stop proclaiming you are young!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hokay, we will send @eatshitndie to her as her reward. Lol :biggrin:
must be packaged like this and delivered to door.
mens-lingerie-underwear-sexy-mesh-t-back-pants-shorts_S12-1913-ZH275_NyFifth.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's a good sign that auntie gin is now more agreeable to suggestions, liking comments, opening up more, and venting pent-up bahu out the exhaust pipe. a breathe of fresh air. please be nice to her.

I have always been very open and Malaysian bastards use the info i share to harm me. Isn’t it? It is true I have just started liking comments. Ya why not give likes indeed.

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
At your age, you are obviously using your mouth for everything. Try practice self masturbating with a bullet vibrator, but do it with your mouth shut tight. Only breathe in and out through your nose, even when you come. Practise long and hard.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
must be packaged like this and delivered to door.
mens-lingerie-underwear-sexy-mesh-t-back-pants-shorts_S12-1913-ZH275_NyFifth.jpg
This guy needs to work out his excess lower abdomen layer of fats that's still around his waist.

It's the most difficult to get rid of lower tummy ring of fats, and if he doesn't get rid of that, his other 2 packs will not be visible.

I would suggest he avoids carbs for a month. That should help ....

:biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy needs to work out his excess lower abdomen layer of fats that's still around his waist.

It's the most difficult to get rid of lower tummy ring of fats, and if he doesn't get rid of that, his other 2 packs will not be visible.

I would suggest he avoids carbs for a month. That should help ....

:biggrin:
agree. male order groom for auntie must have some blubber to match pound for pound.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
agree. male order groom for auntie must have some blubber to match pound for pound.
I m serious. His body is pretty good except for lower abs. He's probably struggling to produce the last 2 lower packs and having difficulty. I have gone thru that phase too. It's disheartening. Lol :biggrin:

Only way to get rid of their little flab around his waist is to stop carbo for a while.

Body burns carbo first before fats. So..When there's lack of carbo, the fatty flabs will be killed efficiently. :biggrin:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey I remember you said you are 32 two years or so ago and proudly proclaimed to be young then and someone already told you off then that 32 is not young. And now you are already mid 30s, lagi not young so stop proclaiming you are young!
Unless I'm mistaken, in general:

20 to 39 = young adulthood
40 to 59 = middle age
60 to 79 = old age
80 and older = ripe old age

emoticonblog-jpg.41809