• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i have an option to go melbourne for good, should i???

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
mate, it is not all paradise here...i am enjoying life here because i dont need to worry about money here and i dont need to work..
i am retired. i am here to enjoy life, not to live a life of a 2nd class citizen in a 1st class country :smile:

not really that bad, i was there last november. i had a good time catching up and visiting. i had a straight arrow friend who quitted his 120k job at monash uni. to do his own electrician business, calling $100 an hour. sounds like money dropping from the sky to me. where are you staying in mel? my niece stays in brighton, the husband bought a 10 year old AUDI for 4k+. these are too good reasons for me to move over.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's right.

buy a real house and can use the house to finance new biz. Unlike LKY HDB, only he can use your HDB equity growth to refinance his 600 GLCs biz without getting your consents.

Imagine you have to sell away your HDB to get your equity growth to finance biz ventures then buy another HDB, at market rate at the same price you sold your HDB and restart mortgage loan over again, even higher loan. What the fuck is this?

Fuck off Singapore and live somewhere else and come back as Foreign talent, or take your biz to Singapore and hire cheap FWs like PAP 600 GLCs are doing.

Giving up ur S'pore citizenship? Move. Get your CPF and buy a real house.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
not to puncture your hope, over age 35 not eligible for migration. Maybe the law changed have to find out.

If you have A$1M maybe can buy property and get PR. In Singapore is $2.5M I heard.

genuinely, i am in dilemma again, always say i want to leave s'pore but i just can't bring myself to. i whine a lot about the cronies cos' they really cause a lot of unhappiness for me. i am a divorcee with no kids but i am already 40. so actually, i really need to reconsider. moreover, i will miss my friends and family, the food here, the election fever best time to bash PAP. but i know if i want to do well in life, moving to down under is a better decision. comparing if i want to do well in sinkieland, i have to kiss the asses of the PAP cronies which i am very reluctant to do so.

please advise...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
As long as you leave Singapore, I'll be happy. This frees up space for a new citizen to take your place.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As long as you leave Singapore, I'll be happy. This frees up space for a new citizen to take your place.

u know with that statement i know u are truly a dumbass troll,how in the world could anyone be possibly happy with some 3rd world jungle alien taking over their country.even i feel sorry for the aussies whose country has become some bizzare farked up place from the hordes of pakis and chinamen alienating the country.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
u know with that statement i know u are truly a dumbass troll,how in the world could anyone be possibly happy with some 3rd world jungle alien taking over their country.even i feel sorry for the aussies whose country has become some bizzare farked up place from the hordes of pakis and chinamen alienating the country.

The foreigners are more talented and are far more motivated. They don't needs spurs stuck in their hides in order get going.

That is why each vacancy left by a departing Singaporean is a blessing in disguise.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
2wo8v2x.jpg

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got a point but the chicks there easy to up than sinkie spgs. In here, you buy beer, they also no hue but there buy beer no problem.:o

mate, it is not all paradise here...i am enjoying life here because i dont need to worry about money here and i dont need to work..
i am retired. i am here to enjoy life, not to live a life of a 2nd class citizen in a 1st class country :smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not to puncture your hope, over age 35 not eligible for migration. Maybe the law changed have to find out.

If you have A$1M maybe can buy property and get PR. In Singapore is $2.5M I heard.

I know a Sporean who is retired. According to him it is easy to retire in Australia. He spends half his time in Aust but avoids becoming a PR because as a PR he would have to pay income tax.

He's bought a home in Aust but makes sure to return to Spore frequently so that he is not considered a PR. Who can blame him as he made his $ outside of Aust.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
important question, PR can withdraw CPF?

I know a Sporean who is retired. According to him it is easy to retire in Australia. He spends half his time in Aust but avoids becoming a PR because as a PR he would have to pay income tax.

He's bought a home in Aust but makes sure to return to Spore frequently so that he is not considered a PR. Who can blame him as he made his $ outside of Aust.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
genuinely, i am in dilemma again, always say i want to leave s'pore but i just can't bring myself to. i whine a lot about the cronies cos' they really cause a lot of unhappiness for me. i am a divorcee with no kids but i am already 40. so actually, i really need to reconsider. moreover, i will miss my friends and family, the food here, the election fever best time to bash PAP. but i know if i want to do well in life, moving to down under is a better decision. comparing if i want to do well in sinkieland, i have to kiss the asses of the PAP cronies which i am very reluctant to do so.

please advise...

It depends whether you have enough savings to survive until you find a job there..

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal

please advise...

If you come here to look for ans, you obviously don't know what you want. Enough said ! :smile:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suggest TS go give Tonychat a PM since he is already an Aussie PR..

Tonychat as a global citizen of the world would be able to help answer all your questions about Ozz Land..

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
important question, PR can withdraw CPF?

He is still a Sporean so he can't touch his own CPF except the $200+ they give him each month. As a multi-millionaire he is very unhappy about this:biggrin:
Obviously He doesn't need the $ but is very angry about the unfairness of the PAP system.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
apparently, i have another approach towards getting residency in down under.

It depends whether you have enough savings to survive until you find a job there..

If you come here to look for ans, you obviously don't know what you want. Enough said ! :smile:

I suggest TS go give Tonychat a PM since he is already an Aussie PR..

Tonychat as a global citizen of the world would be able to help answer all your questions about Ozz Land..

Or course not you twit. You're still a sinkie.

He is still a Sporean so he can't touch his own CPF except the $200+ they give him each month. As a multi-millionaire he is very unhappy about this:biggrin:
Obviously He doesn't need the $ but is very angry about the unfairness of the PAP system.