• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I hate it when...

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I put on my underwear in the morning and then realise it is tump ba lek. It's fucking annoying to pull down out of my legs and re wear again!

Worse, sometimes wear wrong side again second time!

WTF

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yalor, that’s why it’s important to buy underwear with a pouch in front for easier orientation.:rolleyes:
20CBF628-8F50-40C8-B5E3-B730AEDFFC36.jpeg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I put on my underwear in the morning and then realise it is tump ba lek. It's fucking annoying to pull down out of my legs and re wear again!

WTF

You need to wear a penis sheath. Hard to mix up the front and rear.

nintchdbpict000282909071.jpg

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
heng moi dont wear underwear, no salah parking problem, can just anyhow park like grandfather road :biggrin:

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
K.N.N.

Limpeh ever shave Light side, hully, hully,
missed out to shave Left side.

This ones more pai-sehs.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next time wear it on at night. Blame the day light which blind you. Night light easier to see the underwear label is on the inside..

WTF

BotakHead

Alfrescian
Loyal

WTF

You are so funny. I hate my hair disturb my eyes so I shave it all to become botak head.
You can cut your cock off then no more problem right? LOL LOL

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

WTF
KNN sometime also will put both legs into the same lobang KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN this morning my uncle took a new underwear with same leesign as currently wearing and went bathroom mixed up the used and unused one KNN my uncle tried to figure out which is the 1 to wear today but cannot figure out becas the old 1 has no stains etc too KNN the only way to find out is ....

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN this morning my uncle took a new underwear with same leesign as currently wearing and went bathroom mixed up the used and unused one KNN my uncle tried to figure out which is the 1 to wear today but cannot figure out becas the old 1 has no stains etc too KNN the only way to find out is ....

lmao :biggrin:

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
a couple of questions

1.why u buy same design underwear?

2.already used one got sweat smell. new one got fresh detergent smell..u mean both smell same.?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
a couple of questions

1.why u buy same design underwear?

2.already used one got sweat smell. new one got fresh detergent smell..u mean both smell same.?
Same leesign different colours KNN when it is silk kind you won't be able to see any stains KNN the only way is to smell it KNN but the actual leesult you will get is not sweat but will have urine smell while new one is correct detergent smell KNN