• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I had lunch at West Coast Hawker Center and many hawkers and patrons have good words for Iswaran

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had lunch this afternoon at West Coast Hawker and to my surprise, many hawkers and customers have good words for Iswaran

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their arguments are crisp and clear but I suspect that their argument can be accepted in the court. I am not legally trained but I could feel the sentiment of these hawkers and ordinary people

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regarding gifts accepted or obtained by Iswaran, many people know that Iswaran always contribute many gift items during RC lucky draws and festive seasons.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many residents had asked him why did he spend so much money to buy gifts for the RC and residents and he always replied the same that many people gave him gifts and his office was full of gifts and he merely passed the gift to the residents

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had lunch this afternoon at West Coast Hawker and to my surprise, many hawkers and customers have good words for Iswaran
You don't need any more good words from others when Pinky Looney has exonerated his man, at the initial stage of investigation. Then the rest are staged, dramatised and progressed to a predictable conclusion that this guy is not guilty. Thereafter, he came away as clean as a saint to tell his sobbing tales to msm. and then swept clean under the carpet, as if nothing has happened at all, and erection is called to screw delusional sinkies for another 5 years, under so-called "new" regime of leader to maintain old status quo.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iswaran has the burden of proof and he must prove that he never personally benefit or enrich from these gifts. He merely passed the gift items to RC, supporters and the needy residents in West Coast

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
they also informed me to see his Facebook page and said that it shows how Iswaran gave these gift items to the residents . Even ah Soh, who looks like low ses people, received expensive hamper from him

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
they also informed me to see his Facebook page and said that it shows how Iswaran gave these gift items to the residents . Even ah Soh, who looks like low ses people, received expensive hamper from him
Really 为国为民啊!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... he always replied the same that many people gave him gifts and his office was full of gifts and he merely passed the gift to the residents

y he never gif dese gifs 2 ze residens ...

private-jet-flight-musical-tickets-iswaran-allegedly-v0-tl1ui0s1t4dc1.jpeg

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iswaran has the burden of proof and he must prove that he never personally benefit or enrich from these gifts. He merely passed the gift items to RC, supporters and the needy residents in West Coast

He's being paid millions, mind you. And yet all he does in his GRC is to act as a delivery man and passing stuff around?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of lackeys tried to bribe him?
Those who gave him presents must be named, drag out strip naked and flog!