• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I guess all of us have a problem.

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10155473_835846739765566_6046418699616981630_n.jpg

LimSiaSuay

Alfrescian
Loyal

if you have a problem, you either goto CHC and see god, or you goto void deck and see your MP.

but if you wanna go CHC must be daytime or sunday and public holiday. the feller very busy doing audition and singing kong hee fatt choy songs. at nite, he will tell you boh eng.

so MP is still the best better best. becos we have all these grass root pple, CDC, CCC, ABD, RC, R&B. all of them, even boy scouts. only time we dont have is prostitutes. that one you need to go geylang, day or night for your farking problem.

\

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like blow job, can you recommend? if I am happy and satisfied, I will promote you to be my 4th sintapore pimp.

if you have a problem, you either goto CHC and see god, or you goto void deck and see your MP.

but if you wanna go CHC must be daytime or sunday and public holiday. the feller very busy doing audition and singing kong hee fatt choy songs. at nite, he will tell you boh eng.

so MP is still the best better best. becos we have all these grass root pple, CDC, CCC, ABD, RC, R&B. all of them, even boy scouts. only time we dont have is prostitutes. that one you need to go geylang, day or night for your farking problem.

\