• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I find this Disgusting and feel Violated - do you?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey guys, I know they did not physically kah-jiao me or anyone but please la not everyone can accept alternative lifestyle so they should be sensitive to the majority la.

KNNBCCB "aloe good moisturizer" some more I almost vomit la bros

Wahahaha! How do you think they will feel when they see normal couple doing similar acts in front of them?:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wahahaha! How do you think they will feel when they see normal couple doing similar acts in front of them?:biggrin:

Hello, man+woman = NORMAL or at least the MAJORITY understand. man+man = abnormal or minority. This is similar to the 60.1% and 39.9% thing so 39.9% can go suck eggs and no one cares.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello, man+woman = NORMAL or at least the MAJORITY understand. man+man = abnormal or minority. This is similar to the 60.1% and 39.9% thing so 39.9% can go suck eggs and no one cares.

That 's Human Rights Violation! :oIo:

Fyi man+woman = NOT NORMAL.

This is NORMAL. :biggrin:
man+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+............

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That 's Human Rights Violation! :oIo:

Fyi man+woman = NOT NORMAL.

This is NORMAL. :biggrin:
man+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+woman+............

Obnoxious IHP how could you spam words like this wasting precious storage space? I'm going to report you to boss Sam nanti lu baru tau. Moderator quick come and do something with this fella.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Obnoxious IHP how could you spam words like this wasting precious storage space? I'm going to report you to boss Sam nanti lu baru tau. Moderator quick come and do something with this fella.

I can't do anything. He is the co-owner of this site :o

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sidetrack abit..........we men get turn on by lesbo action right?
so if guy on guy gay action, will ladies be turned on?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
sidetrack abit..........we men get turn on by lesbo action right?
so if guy on guy gay action, will ladies be turned on?

Pii Narong, I had done a quick survey before. All sinkie gals I asked said its a real turn off and disgusting.

Thai gals 2:10 no comment 8:10 said turn off.

I also asked another important question to these gals - how you feel if you see girl-girl in action the are

sinkie gals 8:10 disgusted, 2:10 ok

Thai gals not this is a little strange many asked me both are lesbians or one is a Tom (in Thailand Tom is a girl who dress like a boy with)

for Tom+girl Thai gals response is 7:10 feel disgust and 3:10 ok
for girl+girl Thai gals response is 9:10 is ok and 1:10 disgust (some of the 9 even told me this category is actually beautiful)

Ok finish

jw5

Loyal
good question! me had actually asked a number of women before, they were not turned on by gay sex, but they do get turned on by lesbo sex! weird huh?

Men tend to get turned off by things they can do but are too scared to try, whereas women tend to get turned on by things they can do and would like to try................................