• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I chop if TKL, TCB or TJS does not win PE2011!

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I chop my XXXX if none of them wins PE2011!

Can feel it in my bones this time that I have to go contrarian and root for the underdogs.

you make a challenging bet, win and I ask Sam to transfer all my rep points to you. :p

Sideswipe has challenged me to make a bet on PE2011 and I have duly obliged.

Swipey, if I lose, I chop! If I win, then I say thank you very much for your 649 points!

Is this acceptable to you? Good luck!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
lan jiao la, ur ku ku bird dunno should be chopped off into how many pieces already

everyone remember your words since obama times

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Must ask that ah sam to reset his reputation point to 10. See whether he dare to bet again...

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
2325262677_d5e1dafa77_m.jpg

The number of time he chopped