• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat I can smell a Tua Pow Sian from a mile away!

BritExit

Alfrescian
Loyal
2016_09_20_19_07_01_all.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can smell mudlander SINKIE bersih conman from a mile away. Tow pow sian MALAYSIAN indeed! Pay up study loan and all taxes before demanding your govt to bersih! Btw all got proof got talk not slandering using sewerage mouth like what MALAYSIAN SINKIE did to me.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But isn't this f35 superior western european + americunt ANG MOH technology? So it should be very superior right unlike the inferior tiong tech. :rolleyes:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can smell mudlander SINKIE bersih conman from a mile away. Tow pow sian MALAYSIAN indeed! Pay up study loan and all taxes before demanding your govt to bersih! Btw all got proof got talk not slandering using sewerage mouth like what MALAYSIAN SINKIE did to me.
hey fatfugs, this thread is about f35 fighter jet - and here you go spamming about your study loan / bersih crap etc....no wonder you (deservedly) get banned :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey fatfugs, this thread is about f35 fighter jet - and here you go spamming about your study loan / bersih crap etc....no wonder you (deservedly) get banned :wink:

Look who is talking? You come to my threads and other threads and called me prostitute how many times and none of the thread is about prostitute. And were you banned for that ? Shut up shameless MALAYSIAN hypocrite COWARD LIAR!